An Artist uses paints on a Canvas to create amazing Paintings. If a design is created on a cloth using needle, it is known as Embroidery. But if a design is created using a Sewing Machine... ?

Here is an Artist, who uses Sewing Machine to create mind boggling creations.

http://bajajart.blogspot.in/p/photo-gallery.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Fantastic !!

vijay wrote:

Fantastic !!

Magic of creativity. It has no limits. Only thing required is child like enthusiasm and will to explore.

But there should be buyers also to sustain the creator's passion.

Definitely. At least to cover the cost of the canvas and threads, there should be buyers. What I understood from his website, the Artist is making good money.

it is just a god gift talent with lots of hard work. And a salute from me because of drawing nice picture of god krishna.

bhuyali saroj

Great Indeed ! Even simple embroidery on clothes itself is not all that easy, and to depict faces , expressions and other intricate details requires a special talent . 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Great Indeed ! Even simple embroidery on clothes itself is not all that easy, and to depict faces , expressions and other intricate details requires a special talent . 

Yes it is nothing just a sheer talent. Everyone of us are not gifted with talent of embroidery and it requires lot of patient to do

bhuyali saroj

rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:

Fantastic !!

Magic of creativity. It has no limits. Only thing required is child like enthusiasm and will to explore.

yes magic of creativity has not limit because human mind has not any limit. Most of painters are using water paint or oil paint but in my city one artist is using saving cream.

This is unique! Art forms have such variety, and so many of them have the capability of leaving one awestruck! 

~ anusha

artistic people have something else in seeing the world they see the world in different ways which common people cannot think.

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.