Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Anusha Jain wrote:

This is unique! Art forms have such variety, and so many of them have the capability of leaving one awestruck! 

Welcome Anusha at this site, India is hub of artists the only need is to expose them.

The Uniqueness in these works is, the Artist used Sewing Machine. It may be easy to create intricacies using a needle. But not with a Sewing Machine for creating portraits.

In fact it is easier to do machine embroidery and it is also much quicker than hand embroidery.. However, the artiste's efforts are to be lauded since embroidery in itself is time consuming !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Designs with Sewing machine can be done. The problem arises with the Portraits . getting all the features using different shades to bring the likeness is a difficult proposition.

There are different settings to merge colors in a sewing machine , so it is not a difficult proposition at all. You may not be aware how embroidery on a sewing machine works, but I have one with an embroidery setting so know that it is much easier and quicker to embroider with a machine than by hand ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

True. I do not have any idea about embroidery/. But I know about portraiture, that too on canvas or .paper. if portraits too can be done on a sewing machine, I think I should learn it. A Sewing machine school is there very near to me.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.