This 15- year old  girl is the youngest PhD scholar in India. But this not all. Know more about the other members of this Family of prodigies.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/ananya-verma-got-direct-admission-to-class-9-family-of-prodigiess/1/746912.html

Child Prodigy

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Wow thats really great, And here I am still struggling with "CAT", "BAT" and "MAT" with my five year old son :P

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

But don't compare and discourage the kid. Child prodigies are those, who under the age of 10 produce meaningful output in some domains to the level of an adult expert performer.They are rare.

Yes true that prodigies are rare. But in this case there are 3 in the family. WOW. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

That's why it made  News..If Prodigies  are rare, , ,  Families  of Prodigies are rarest of the rare. Mozart started composing  Symphonies  from the age of 3. Pablo Picasso the inventor of Cubism, started painting mind boggling paintings from 10 th year.

wow its very rare prodigies.. Three people in a family !!

this is a big news. I believe god create this kind of exceptions all the time for some or the other good reason.

Ananya for her extraordinary  quality, her School offered  free education  This four year old Wonder kid's mother says she has always been a quick learner. Its not all she read Ramayana and remembers every line by heart. So are her siblings. Sushma her sister got admission for a PhD programme at the age of 15. Prodigies indeed.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.