You are right. It's all about India. Its all about Things and Places, you won't believe existed in India.

https://www.scoopwhoop.com/inothernews/extraordinary-india-30/#.62qwk526h

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

An interesting read. Thanks for sharing.

On a lighter note was wondering how you search and get these old posts. :D

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

I use Google search like anybody. Nothing Special.

Thanks for sharing this information, I was not aware about these things. It all looks so amazing and magical. 

I am sure there will be some scientific evidence for magical things happening at such places. For instance, the article indicates there is a magnetic hill at Ladak where gravity pull is felt, there should be some physics associated behind this. 

Scientific evidence or not, there are things before us to see like the village Kodinhi, a town tucked away in the mallappuram district of kerala,, out of a population of 2000, the village has 350 pairs of Identical twins.

Some truly amazing and fascinating facts about India. I knew about some and today learnt about some more. @rambabu you have started a thread about wonderful trees and after going through this link I felt the Banyan tree at Howrah can easily be included in that. 

shampasaid

You are right. Banyan Tree   in the Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Botanical gardens,  Howrah,has a record of Widest Tree in the world

rambabu wrote:

You are right. Banyan Tree   in the Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Botanical gardens,  Howrah,has a record of Widest Tree in the world

That's a great information about the Banyan tree at Howrah. So, India has a world record. Thanks for the info.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:

That's a great information about the Banyan tree at Howrah. So, India has a world record. Thanks for the info.

Though not as big as Banyan trees.There are such huge  different Trees especially Tamarind Trees are still  there in some places

Image result for Pics of Huge Tamarind trees

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.