Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Babu saroj wrote:

Its amazing and so eye pleasing to see this kind of nature art which really exist in this world.

The Trees given in the link are real. Not Art. Still the  gigantic size and shapes are really amazing.

rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Its amazing and so eye pleasing to see this kind of nature art which really exist in this world.

The Trees given in the link are real. Not Art. Still the  gigantic size and shapes are really amazing.

If it was an art work then I would have not so amazed but the thing which amazed me is its reality existence.

sdfafa

Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

If it was an art work then I would have not so amazed but the thing which amazed me is its reality existence.

Yes. They say, Truth is stranger than fiction. I don't think the best of the Artists too can create such beautiful  Trees.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.