The topic is locked.

Bijaya Biswal is not a mere Ticket Examiner. He is an Artist too

See this Artist Ticket examiner's amazing Art works

http://scroll.in/article/739955/a-ticket-examiner-captures-the-beauty-of-indian-railways-in-these-colourful-paintings

A ticket examiner captures the beauty of Indian Railways in these colourful paintings

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

His art speaks volume about his talent. He highlighted the nitty-gritty of the railway platform very minutely which is wonderful. 

shampasaid

My compliments to Bijaya Biswal .. His dedication paid rich dividends .

Wow.... Simply osm pics...

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Unbelievable accuracy of the Artist and a superb color combination. I believe all those Paintings were done using a technique called 'Wet On Wet;, a genre in water color painting.

Lovely and very realistic paintings..he has made the ordinary surrounding that he works in look extra ordinary through his paintings..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A Creative Artist sees beyond the obvious. What generally are seen as  mere objects by the commoners he sees a theme a theme for his Painting.

these paintings are lovely and worth a treasure.

A clear cut  aspect about these Paintings is the Mastery over the Subject. His knowledge on Water colors is really remarkable

rambabu wrote:

A clear cut  aspect about these Paintings is the Mastery over the Subject. His knowledge on Water colors is really remarkable

I have't artists's eye like Ram Babu, but no doubt paintings are beautiful and looking real.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I have't artists's eye like Ram Babu, but no doubt paintings are beautiful and looking real.

Not necessarily. What all you need is a heart for appreciating Art. That's all.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.