Mariyappan, a differently abled over came his Handicap and won the Laurels in Paralympics.

http://www.thehindu.com/sport/mariyappan-thangavelu-wins-gold-in-mens-high-jump-at-rio-paralympics/article9093612.ece

DYNAMIC DUO: Gold medallist Thangavelu Mariyappan (left) with bronze medal winner Varun Singh Bhati after the high jump event at the Paralympics in Rio.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Our disabled athletes have always fared better at Paralympics than the rest, feel proud of them ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Mariyappan with his strong will overcame his limitations. It's a matter of pride to all Indians,

These people should be credited for their success. I might sound cynical, but I would bluntly say-"They did well not because of being an Indian but despite of being an Indian". Let's face the reality about our society which is stigmatized by disabilities and shows no concern on a day to day basis for these people. Once in a blue moon, such stories come out. inspire us and then fade away. On day to day basis, the real need of society to be inclusive rests in peace. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Mariyappan, is not disabled, but differently abled. With that will and will to win  he could achieve what he wanted.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.