The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I visit this site and found this is Such a wonderful lakes and hunted area everybody please don't miss them.

Vikram Sharma wrote:

I visit this site and found this is Such a wonderful lakes and hunted area everybody please don't miss them.

Yes I agree with you. All must see these sites,  if possible.

Vikram Sharma wrote:

@Vikram Sharma 

Which one of these you liked most and what are your plans to visit these sites

@rambabu same question to you, which one is your first choice and when are you visiting any of them. Let's discuss about a particular place in detail based on our own experience. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Building castles in the air and posting links without reading or checking them seems to be the order on this forum now by certain members ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

suni51 wrote:
Vikram Sharma wrote:

@Vikram Sharma 

Which one of these you liked most and what are your plans to visit these sites

@rambabu same question to you, which one is your first choice and when are you visiting any of them. Let's discuss about a particular place in detail based on our own experience. 

No not now. I will visit  some of the places when an opportunity comes. Because  right now I'm in Araku valley,a picturesque hill station in Vzag District,

I have seen Araku Valley when I visited this town back in 2001. If I remember right the place is about 100 km in the same district where you live. I would love if you share few important points of the place in your own personal way please. If I remember right I saw nothing much but Coffee plants and mining activities. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Now even the Coffee plants are disappearing,because of lack of Monsoons

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.