Ark is nothing but fresh distilled herbs. When herbs are boiled, the steam is collected, cooled and liquefied.In short the benefits of Ayurvedic potions.

Such  herbs have a plethora of health benefiting properties.

http://food.ndtv.com/health/the-world-of-ark-a-wonder-potion-thatll-cure-you-from-within-1457096?pfrom=home-recipes

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Ark of herbs make easy to consume these.

anil wrote:

Ark of herbs make easy to consume these.

Yes. These Ayurvedic potions are easily available and inexpensive.

Thanks for the info...never new about it though have heard so much abt ayurveda

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Its OK. I defined what's Ark. I want that you should try once Ayurvedic potions.  The unique quality of Ayurvedic medicines is they are without any side effects. Cheers.

I never heard about ARK before. It seems to be loaded with health benefits. 

After google research I came to know that 'Ark' is called as 'Sandook' in Hindi. 

A process of distilling the herbs. The end product is the essence of Ayurvedic Herbs. Very effective for treating many ailments.

Bajirao wrote:

After google research I came to know that 'Ark' is called as 'Sandook' in Hindi.

Yes Ark in not Hindi word but it is popular than Sandook. Indeed I am listening first time Sandook. Ark is common word. 

anil wrote:
Bajirao wrote:

Yes Ark in not Hindi word but it is popular than Sandook. Indeed I am listening first time Sandook. Ark is common word. 

Ark  is a Hindi word. It is all about Ayurveda potions

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Bajirao wrote:

Ark word also used in formulation of Unani potions.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Bajirao wrote:

Ark word also used in formulation of Unani potions.

I'm hearing for the First time about Unani Potions.  Thank you

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.