Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Thanks for share it because before read this site I didn't what is this but now I know , that is very powerful medicine for health.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Bajirao wrote:

I never heard about ARK before. It seems to be loaded with health benefits. 

After google research I came to know that 'Ark' is called as 'Sandook' in Hindi.

Yes Ark in not Hindi word but it is popular than Sandook. Indeed I am listening first time Sandook. Ark is common word. 

Ark  is a Hindi word. It is all about Ayurveda potions

Ark word also used in formulation of Unani potions.

I'm hearing for the First time about Unani Potions.  Thank you

Sualin, is common medicine for cold, it is Unani Potions.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Bajirao wrote:

After google research I came to know that 'Ark' is called as 'Sandook' in Hindi.

Yes Ark in not Hindi word but it is popular than Sandook. Indeed I am listening first time Sandook. Ark is common word. 

Yes. About Unani Medicines I heard. These Unani Products are made from several herbs and these medicines work effectively for common cold and  soar throat. But these Unani medicines are not available in my place.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Bajirao wrote:

Yes. About Unani Medicines I heard. These Unani Products are made from several herbs and these medicines work effectively for common cold and  soar throat. But these Unani medicines are not available in my place.

Your place is hot place and have not cold like my place. Unani receipe used in making Roof Aafza, popular Sharbt of India.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Bajirao wrote:

Your place is hot place and have not cold like my place. Unani receipe used in making Roof Aafza, popular Sharbt of India.

Why in hot places Unani medicines will not work ?

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Bajirao wrote:

Unani medicines is effective in hot places too, but Sualit is for cold and people of hot places have and have least problem of cold. It is the reason that Sualin is not available at your place. All medicines of Hamdards are Unani.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Bajirao wrote:

Unani medicines is effective in hot places too, but Sualit is for cold and people of hot places have and have least problem of cold. It is the reason that Sualin is not available at your place. All medicines of Hamdards are Unani.

True. Long ago, when I was in Hyderabad,, there used to be a a Humdaed Hamdard Dawakhana . There I used to buy Zinda Tilismath, a Herbal medicine used for many common diseases for treating many common ailments like cold coughs, throat pain etc

Although Ayurveda has many benefits , from my own experience it is very slow and sometime it takes several months to show any effect by which time the patient  would have suffered so much that the little improvement really does not seem to matter.This happened with one of my relatives who was a great believer in Ayurveda , who finally switched on to allopathy where he was treated within a week . Ayurveda has its limitations ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

Both Ayurveda and Homeopathy  are slow working. That's why the Ayurveda Vaidyas, caution  one should consume Ayurveda medicines consistently and patiently. My wife had been using Ayurveda medicine since long for Knee pains. Now there no knee problems for her.

rambabu wrote:

Both Ayurveda and Homeopathy  are slow working. That's why the Ayurveda Vaidyas, caution  one should consume Ayurveda medicines consistently and patiently. My wife had been using Ayurveda medicine since long for Knee pains. Now there no knee problems for her.

Here is list of Hamrdard's products.

http://www.healthbyayurveda.in/brands/Hamdard-.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.