Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

For losing weight, the best thing would be to do fasting at least once in three Days,

The disadvantages of fasting regularly..

Dangers of Fasting for Weight Loss

When you dramatically reduce your calorie intake, you will lose weight. But it can also cause all kinds of health problems, including muscle loss. Further, when you start fasting, your body goes into conservation mode, burning calories more slowly.

Keep in mind that the initial weight lost on a fast is primarily fluid or "water weight," not fat. And when you go back to eating, any lost weight usually gets a return ticket back. Not only do most people regain weight lost on a fast, they tend to add a few extra pounds because a slowermetabolism makes it easier to gain weight. Worse, the weight that is regained is likely to be all fat -- lost muscle has to be added back at the gym.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
usha manohar wrote:

When you dramatically reduce your calorie intake, you will lose weight. But it can also cause all kinds of health problems, including muscle loss. Further, when you start fasting, your body goes into conservation mode, burning calories more slowly.

Keep in mind that the initial weight lost on a fast is primarily fluid or "water weight," not fat. And when you go back to eating, any lost weight usually gets a return ticket back. Not only do most people regain weight lost on a fast, they tend to add a few extra pounds because a slowermetabolism makes it easier to gain weight. Worse, the weight that is regained is likely to be all fat -- lost muscle has to be added back at the gym

Fasting combined with regular morning or evening walks I have been doing it since long. For the last 2 decades  my weight remained constant. No BP. No diabetes.

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Keep in mind that the initial weight lost on a fast is primarily fluid or "water weight," not fat. And when you go back to eating, any lost weight usually gets a return ticket back. Not only do most people regain weight lost on a fast, they tend to add a few extra pounds because a slowermetabolism makes it easier to gain weight. Worse, the weight that is regained is likely to be all fat -- lost muscle has to be added back at the gym

Fasting combined with regular morning or evening walks I have been doing it since long. For the last 2 decades  my weight remained constant. No BP. No diabetes.

Rambabu walking is not possible for me. I want to lose at least 5 kg weigh of mine. I am not too much over weigh, But I have problem of tummy. At present it is 40'.

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

I want to tries apple vinager to loose my weight. If any member tried it than share her/his experience with me.

I use apple cider not for reducing weight but with salads and certain sea food preparations. It is  very strong and one may take a spoonful at a time , so it cannot help by itself to reduce weight. I find water the best thing for weight reduction. Two glasses of water 15 mins before every meal automatically brings down your intake and helps you in reducing weight..just go through this paragraph that I am quoting frm an article..

3 of the Many Health Benefits of Drinking Apple Cider VinegarApple cider vinegar (ACV) is an age-old ingredient for healthy living. ... However, despite all the potential benefits of apple cider vinegar, it's not a quick fix. If you're looking to lose weight fast, then ACV is not right for you.

I am not over eater. In break fast I am eating three chapati with vegetable and curd, there after in lunch one or two chapati, in dinner three chapati with dal, some time oats or khichdi. I think this diet is not too much. I am not too much tea drinker. The cause of my obesity is my habit of sitting for long time.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

I want to tries apple vinager to loose my weight. If any member tried it than share her/his experience with me.

I use apple cider not for reducing weight but with salads and certain sea food preparations. It is  very strong and one may take a spoonful at a time , so it cannot help by itself to reduce weight. I find water the best thing for weight reduction. Two glasses of water 15 mins before every meal automatically brings down your intake and helps you in reducing weight..just go through this paragraph that I am quoting frm an article..

3 of the Many Health Benefits of Drinking Apple Cider VinegarApple cider vinegar (ACV) is an age-old ingredient for healthy living. ... However, despite all the potential benefits of apple cider vinegar, it's not a quick fix. If you're looking to lose weight fast, then ACV is not right for you.

I am not over eater. In break fast I am eating three chapati with vegetable and curd, there after in lunch one or two chapati, in dinner three chapati with dal, some time oats or khichdi. I think this diet is not too much. I am not too much tea drinker. The cause of my obesity is my habit of sitting for long time.

Of course anil your movements may be curtailed, so may be you need to eat more number of times and smaller portions..Also cut down on dinner which is what ads on weight ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

Of course anil your movements may be curtailed, so may be you need to eat more number of times and smaller portions..Also cut down on dinner which is what ads on weight ..

Time of lunch cum dinner is 9 AM and time of dinner in 8 PM, what I am eating at this time in dinner is too much? 

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

Time of lunch cum dinner is 9 AM and time of dinner in 8 PM, what I am eating at this time in dinner is too much? 

I normally have one chapathi and vegetables for dinner and a glass of milk , sometimes a sandwich with cheese and vegetables and milk..

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

I normally have one chapathi and vegetables for dinner and a glass of milk , sometimes a sandwich with cheese and vegetables and milk..

I am  not eating regular lunch, in this situation one chapthi in dinner is enough for me?

Except tummy other parts of my body, hands, legs, faces are normal. I want to reduce size of my tummy.

Green tea...plank exercise r best to reduce tummy fat

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.