Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

I want to tries apple vinager to loose my weight. If any member tried it than share her/his experience with me.

I use apple cider not for reducing weight but with salads and certain sea food preparations. It is  very strong and one may take a spoonful at a time , so it cannot help by itself to reduce weight. I find water the best thing for weight reduction. Two glasses of water 15 mins before every meal automatically brings down your intake and helps you in reducing weight..just go through this paragraph that I am quoting frm an article..

3 of the Many Health Benefits of Drinking Apple Cider VinegarApple cider vinegar (ACV) is an age-old ingredient for healthy living. ... However, despite all the potential benefits of apple cider vinegar, it's not a quick fix. If you're looking to lose weight fast, then ACV is not right for you.

I am not over eater. In break fast I am eating three chapati with vegetable and curd, there after in lunch one or two chapati, in dinner three chapati with dal, some time oats or khichdi. I think this diet is not too much. I am not too much tea drinker. The cause of my obesity is my habit of sitting for long time.

Of course anil your movements may be curtailed, so may be you need to eat more number of times and smaller portions..Also cut down on dinner which is what ads on weight ..

Time of lunch cum dinner is 9 AM and time of dinner in 8 PM, what I am eating at this time in dinner is too much?

I normally have one chapathi and vegetables for dinner and a glass of milk , sometimes a sandwich with cheese and vegetables and milk..

I am  not eating regular lunch, in this situation one chapthi in dinner is enough for me?

Except tummy other parts of my body, hands, legs, faces are normal. I want to reduce size of my tummy.

OK. Now you yourself found that you want to reduce your tummy.This link may help you.

https://www.naij.com/536834-8-unbelievable-home-remedies-reduce-belly-fat-weeks.html

@ anil

I am  not eating regular lunch, in this situation one chapthi in dinner is enough for me?

Except tummy other parts of my body, hands, legs, faces are normal. I want to reduce size of my tummy.

Anil, why don't you eat breakfast? Later you can have a light lunch ..if you eat at least some fruits or milk in between it would be better for you, I feel

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
usha manohar wrote:

@ anil

Anil, why don't you eat breakfast? Later you can have a light lunch ..if you eat at least some fruits or milk in between it would be better for you, I feel

Thanks I will tried it. Plz tell me more about apple vingar, e.g. its cost and from where I can buy it.

@anil... Apple  cider vinegar or ACV is avl in most super markets and also online. Lot of brands are available...but most ppl suggest to use Bragg's... It's around 800rs online in amazon. Early morning... U mix a spoonful of acv in 1 ltd of lukewarm water n have it..

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Sorry forgot to add...plz do some research before u start using it... Because in some forums I hv read that regular use of acv can cause joint pains...

Divya wrote:

Sorry forgot to add...plz do some research before u start using it... Because in some forums I hv read that regular use of acv can cause joint pains..

Plz. give me link where you read it. Thanks Divya

anil wrote:
Divya wrote:

Sorry forgot to add...plz do some research before u start using it... Because in some forums I hv read that regular use of acv can cause joint pains..

Plz. give me link where you read it. Thanks Divya

asv is very much available in India. It is available in big cities in your State

anil wrote:
Divya wrote:

Plz. give me link where you read it. Thanks Diva

Its not exactly a link.... The topic has come up a couple of times during discussion in weightloss grps.... But I will see if I can find some link to share here

I agree.  there are both advantages and dis advantages of apple Cider vinegar. It"s wise use in a limited way to reap the full advantages  apple cider vinegar

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.