The topic is locked.

Yoga can be an effective preventive tool in fighting stress, but also facilitate in treating anxiety

yoga-lifestyle-diseases-1

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Where are the different kinds of yoga ...thsts what the thread claims ! Any way we have had more than enough number of discussions on Yoga all of which seem the same..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yoga is a way of life for me and I  do on a regular bass. Other Yoga types are Meditation, Ptranayama Sarvanasana to name a fey. It keeps mentally and physically sound.

Ram Babu I think we wrote and share enough about Yoga here what is new to say?

anil wrote:

Ram Babu I think we wrote and share enough about Yoga here what is new to say?

Of course. i agree with what you say. Yet, I would like to say about the main difference between Physical exercise and Yoga. Because, there is a misconception prevailing in the people that both are same. Both are not same. physical exercise strengthens your muscles. Whereas, yoga strengthens both your physical and mental condition. It results in giving you an ailment free life.

Almost all of us here know about yoga and it's benefits although we may not speak about it at the drop if a hat, going on and on about the same thing and starting several threads on the same subject may give you an opportunity to speak about yoga and yourself but frankly it bores the rest if us to death !!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Almost all of us here know about yoga and it's benefits although we may not speak about it at the drop if a hat, going on and on about the same thing and starting several threads on the same subject may give you an opportunity to speak about yoga and yourself but frankly it bores the rest if us to death !! Speaking about a single subject  is another form of addiction like smoking and tobbaco

I agree we cannot run another thread on topics which have already been discussed enough 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.