Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:

I don't know much about Karnatka. I visited once in my life. I visited Mysore and there I saw Vardawan Garden and Mysore place. Each state of India have some specialties and these are identity of states.

You mean Brindavan Gardens. Mysore is well known for Dasara festival celebrations. You must visit Mysore.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

I don't know much about Karnatka. I visited once in my life. I visited Mysore and there I saw Vardawan Garden and Mysore place. Each state of India have some specialties and these are identity of states.

You mean Brindavan Gardens. Mysore is well known for Dasara festival celebrations. You must visit Mysore.

Yes I know about it. For you it Brindavan but for us it Varndavan. What may be name but it is beautiful.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Yes I know about it. For you it Brindavan but for us it Varndavan. What may be name but it is beautiful.

i agree.  Pronunciation may vary from region to region. But its beauty remains undisturbed

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

i agree.  Pronunciation may vary from region to region. But its beauty remains undisturbed

This garden is best one for me. 

Arunima Singh wrote:

Well, Karnataka is a heaven for art. I love the wooden arts and the wooden toys from chennapatnam.

@ usha I love those spicy brinjal with jowar roti. I totally agree with you on the handloom art

And not to forget the much cherished AKKI rotis, which I learnt and mastered with pracitce for my family.

Arunima, even a simple dish like akti rotti is made in different ways depending on the region. In southern coastal areas coconut and coconut water is mixed along with the rice flour . In northern coastal areas coconut is ground along with green chillies and ginger and added to the akki rotti dough. I make rotti using Ragi, Rava and rice flour in equal quantities, adding grated carrots, chopped onions, grated coconut, green chillies,coriander leaves , even methi leaves if I have it ..it is very nutritious and a very filling meal, either for breakfast or to take in your lunch box.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

This garden is best one for me. 

Brindavan Gardens is a garden located in the Mandya district of state of Karnataka. This garden is one of the Tourist attractions. You must visit it.

@ rambabu, either you are stupid or pretending not to see, the problem with you is that you never go through posts before jumping in to respond simply to get points. If you see Anils post, he had already explained that he had visited Brindavan gardens so why are you advising hm to do so after going on and on abt it for more than half a page. This is how you bore others and drive them away  with your monologues ...utterly selfish behavior.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Because ani though he visited Brindavan once,he wanted to visit Brindavan Garden once again.

rambabu wrote:

Because ani though he visited Brindavan once,he wanted to visit Brindavan Garden once again.

I don't see any post of his where he has expressed such a wish. It is your own imagination running wild, also another opportunity to gain points

I have never visited Karnataka so have no practical knowledge about the state. But, knowledge gained from different sources always make me appreciate the quality of  life people lead there and also value the talent it has got.

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.