Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
jabeen wrote:
Divya wrote:

the pics are quite appealing i must say... i have started feeling hungry after seeing all of them :P

i wish i could make them for my kids.,.. i vl definitely give a try on a weekend atleast, other days i guess i can try by reducing the ingredients from the recipe like may be a cheese sandwich instead of a garlic cheese toast .

The fun of cooking lies in experimenting with food. I also sometimes experiment with the ingredients. Reducing the ingredients or substituting with another similar ingredients if the original is not available. Sometimes the experiments turn up very successful with tadty food

Experimenting avoids monotony. Eating different varieties of food with different ingredients with varying different spices adds more taste to food.

jabeen wrote:
Divya wrote:

the pics are quite appealing i must say... i have started feeling hungry after seeing all of them :P

i wish i could make them for my kids.,.. i vl definitely give a try on a weekend atleast, other days i guess i can try by reducing the ingredients from the recipe like may be a cheese sandwich instead of a garlic cheese toast .

The fun of cooking lies in experimenting with food. I also sometimes experiment with the ingredients. Reducing the ingredients or substituting with another similar ingredients if the original is not available. Sometimes the experiments turn up very successful with tadty food

Even fusion dishes taste good like pasta with Indian masala and cheese. In fact our restaurants come up with some amazing dishes which taste very good. The other day I had prawns steamed with butter,garlic.,Pepper and oranges and herbs which was really yummy 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Breakfast is a meal I love and is mostly English food with eggs sausages ham and accompaniments. Our preflight breakfast before supersonic fight was always English.

MG Singh wrote:

Breakfast is a meal I love and is mostly English food with eggs sausages ham and accompaniments. Our preflight breakfast before supersonic fight was always English.

Why MG, you don't like Indian Breakfast ?

MG Singh wrote:

Very wholesome and nutritious..my children too prefer eggs with bacon, sausages, toast ..it takes cares if all your needs for most part of the day 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

I do like Indian breakfast like parotha but they are heavy and avoid them.

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

I do like Indian breakfast like parotha but they are heavy and avoid them.

Oh.. if Parotha makes you feel heavy, then it is OK.  One has to choose, what food suits them

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.