Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is okay to make movies or write books on living persons who have some significance in the society. This would make us more informed. But objective and neutral writing should be distinguished from propaganda. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Recently a movie was made on Anna Hazard and it bombed at the box office. The virtous forum members did not go to see it. It was a honest movie without msala. Why should a producer lose money. Film making is a business.

I have not seen movie on Anna Hazare but would like to see.

We all wish that film makers are sensible to maintain the decorum and do not loose the authenticity of the story to make it masala movie and attract audience. A good direction and story telling also attracts audience at least the niche target

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

There are so much of obscene content in movies these days...u can't watch those movies with family...but atleast these biography kind of movies... Like on Dhoni...Azhar... Etc are cleaner and watchable with family...

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Divya wrote:

There are so much of obscene content in movies these days...u can't watch those movies with family...but atleast these biography kind of movies... Like on Dhoni...Azhar... Etc are cleaner and watchable with family...

That is a valid point worth pondering and I agree films like Dhoni are definitely better when made realistically with no  frills..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Divya
usha manohar wrote:
Divya wrote:

That is a valid point worth pondering and I agree films like Dhoni are definitely better when made realistically with no  frills..

I feel that is a plus point with biopics of live personalities. You can twist the story a bit for that additional  masala but refrain away from obscenity as the person might not allow you to do so to defame him/her

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Of course. Obscenity leaves a negative effect on the Society, especially on the Youth.As long as such gimmicks are not present, these Biopics are welcome.

Arunima Singh wrote:

I have not seen movie on Anna Hazare but would like to see.

We all wish that film makers are sensible to maintain the decorum and do not loose the authenticity of the story to make it masala movie and attract audience. A good direction and story telling also attracts audience at least the niche target

I doubt if today's film makers are able to  make films without masala or else it would be a high brow film that the masses would not watch.. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Including Masala is OK in the Movies. This Masala should be free from Double meaning and crude stuff. Whole family should be able to see along with their Teen aged Children.

Today's children hardly want to see a movie with their parents. Some forum members do not seem to have grown. They want to be served everyday the same nourishing idly for breakfast. Variety is the spice of life. Children will take care of themselves.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.