Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Making film on a person who is still alive ?

    by » 6 years ago


    Are you sure that Today's children will take care of them ? I think, today's children, of course High School or above will not go to the Schools. In the name of extra classes, they see these porn movies. Can you stop them ?


  • Re: Making film on a person who is still alive ?

    by » 6 years ago


    Watching porn and discussing about sex is part of growing up which all of us have gone through, so there is no point in being prudish about it..a teenager might watch porn as well as appreciate good cinema and as long as they don't get addicted there is no harm 


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Making film on a person who is still alive ?

    by » 6 years ago


    jabeen wrote:

    If the film makers stick to the fact then there would not be any harm in making biopics. But the fact is that in order to attract more audiences the film makers tend to make it very dramatic. Whether it was the biopics of Mary Kom, MS Dhoni or others the film makers had added scenes which had never taken place. Such things can be very  misleading.

    Film making is also a business so film makers added some scenes to create some drama and emotions.

     


  • Re: Making film on a person who is still alive ?

    by » 6 years ago


    anil wrote:
    jabeen wrote:

    If the film makers stick to the fact then there would not be any harm in making biopics. But the fact is that in order to attract more audiences the film makers tend to make it very dramatic. Whether it was the biopics of Mary Kom, MS Dhoni or others the film makers had added scenes which had never taken place. Such things can be very  misleading.

    Film making is also a business so film makers added some scenes to create some drama and emotions.

    That is fine but many of the audience watching these movies are the fans of these celebrities and tend to believe them. They are going to beieve everything shown in the biopics are true since it has the approval of the celebrities

     


  • Re: Making film on a person who is still alive ?

    by » 6 years ago


    jabeen wrote:
    anil wrote:
    jabeen wrote:

    If the film makers stick to the fact then there would not be any harm in making biopics. But the fact is that in order to attract more audiences the film makers tend to make it very dramatic. Whether it was the biopics of Mary Kom, MS Dhoni or others the film makers had added scenes which had never taken place. Such things can be very  misleading.

    Film making is also a business so film makers added some scenes to create some drama and emotions.

    That is fine but many of the audience watching these movies are the fans of these celebrities and tend to believe them. They are going to beieve everything shown in the biopics are true since it has the approval of the celebrities

    Movie world is 'Make believe world.' If the fans believe whatever their Hero performs on the screen,it is the height of stupidity.

     


  • Re: Making film on a person who is still alive ?

    by » 6 years ago


    rambabu wrote:
    jabeen wrote:
    anil wrote:
    jabeen wrote:

    If the film makers stick to the fact then there would not be any harm in making biopics. But the fact is that in order to attract more audiences the film makers tend to make it very dramatic. Whether it was the biopics of Mary Kom, MS Dhoni or others the film makers had added scenes which had never taken place. Such things can be very  misleading.

    Film making is also a business so film makers added some scenes to create some drama and emotions.

    That is fine but many of the audience watching these movies are the fans of these celebrities and tend to believe them. They are going to beieve everything shown in the biopics are true since it has the approval of the celebrities

    Movie world is 'Make believe world.' If the fans believe whatever their Hero performs on the screen,it is the height of stupidity.

    It is because they are stupid, they go and watch Indian films most of which are brainless but that is entertainment for many. The south Indian films like Kannada, Tamil  and Telugu are the worst .. probably Malayalam films are better but the rest are terrible .


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Making film on a person who is still alive ?

    by » 6 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:
    rambabu wrote:
    jabeen wrote:
    anil wrote:
    jabeen wrote:

    If the film makers stick to the fact then there would not be any harm in making biopics. But the fact is that in order to attract more audiences the film makers tend to make it very dramatic. Whether it was the biopics of Mary Kom, MS Dhoni or others the film makers had added scenes which had never taken place. Such things can be very  misleading.

    Film making is also a business so film makers added some scenes to create some drama and emotions.

    That is fine but many of the audience watching these movies are the fans of these celebrities and tend to believe them. They are going to beieve everything shown in the biopics are true since it has the approval of the celebrities

    Movie world is 'Make believe world.' If the fans believe whatever their Hero performs on the screen,it is the height of stupidity.

    It is because they are stupid, they go and watch Indian films most of which are brainless but that is entertainment for many. The south Indian films like Kannada, Tamil  and Telugu are the worst .. probably Malayalam films are better but the rest are terrible .

    I can speak about Telugu Movies. Unnatural and heavy makeup , In a single dance, Heroine changes costumes. There are several such foolish and  incredibly idiotic things happen. I have seen a few Tamil Movies. ll of them are noisy. Over acting. 

     


  • Re: Making film on a person who is still alive ?

    by » 6 years ago


    There has been movies made as biopic and there has been movies made from inspiration or parallel to a real life hero. I remember"Aandhi" starring Sanjeev Kumar and Suchitra sen drew some parallels between Indira Gandhi and Feroz Gandhi stressed relationships and was a controversial movie of its time facing political opposition


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


  • Re: Making film on a person who is still alive ?

    by » 6 years ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:

    There has been movies made as biopic and there has been movies made from inspiration or parallel to a real life hero. I remember"Aandhi" starring Sanjeev Kumar and Suchitra sen drew some parallels between Indira Gandhi and Feroz Gandhi stressed relationships and was a controversial movie of its time facing political opposition

    Aandhi, i have seen it.  Of course, the movie created a controversy. Suchitra's and Sanjeev Kumar's histrionic talents are at their peak

     


  • Re: Making film on a person who is still alive ?

    by » 6 years ago


    rambabu wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:

    There has been movies made as biopic and there has been movies made from inspiration or parallel to a real life hero. I remember"Aandhi" starring Sanjeev Kumar and Suchitra sen drew some parallels between Indira Gandhi and Feroz Gandhi stressed relationships and was a controversial movie of its time facing political opposition

    Aandhi, i have seen it.  Of course, the movie created a controversy. Suchitra's and Sanjeev Kumar's histrionic talents are at their peak

    The songs were also melodious. Still now enjoy listening songs from that movie.

    Coming back to the topic, I don't think the audiences are going to believe if the hero starts flying or jumping from one building to another, sing or dance around. But when making biopic film makers adds, ' believable dramatic scenes'. It becomes difficult for the audiences to differentiate which are facts & which are fiction. So I don't think we should be calling the audiences stupid. 


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.