He is blind. But his disability did not stop him from  his love to paint.

Here is a beautiful collection of John Bramblitt.

www.boredpanda.com/blind-painter-john-bramblitt

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Really incredible. I saw his work some 2 years back at IIS India Including Summit at Bangalore. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

Really incredible. I saw his work some 2 years back at IIS India Including Summit at Bangalore. 

Lucky you. I liked the Artist's determination to excel.

Astounding, there is do much of precision and clarity  ..with single minded dedication one can achieve even the seemingly impossible as is seen in his paintings ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Exactly. we generally see, handicapped people become victims of depression and do not show any interest in any activity. This Artist;s resilience is really praiseworthy

My God!! Can't believe those were painted by a blind person. Just goes to show how much one can achieve if one is determined to do, inspite of being handicapped

Being handicapped did not dampen his spirit. He refused to yield to his disability and made use of his handicap in a clever way. Kudos to him and people like him.

wonderful paintings and extremely positive attitude of the painter. Hat off !!

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

With indomitable spirit, there is nothing that cannot be achieved. This Artist proved it.

rambabu wrote:

With indomitable spirit, there is nothing that cannot be achieved. This Artist proved it.

Thanks for the share, Rambabu (gaaru), This is the first time I am seeing paintings by a blind person. I often think that people with disability find a way to express their talent (Like Van Goh and Beethovan). I guess it is the disability of people's mind that stop the disable to excel!

Swetha Shenoy
Swetha Shenoy wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Thanks for the share, Rambabu (gaaru), This is the first time I am seeing paintings by a blind person. I often think that people with disability find a way to express their talent (Like Van Goh and Beethovan). I guess it is the disability of people's mind that stop the disable to excel!

Your examples are Excellent. Disability never stand on the way of an achiever. I agree disability is for the Body, not for the mind.  These examples mirror the the Blind painter's steely determination to excel.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.