Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Such type of humanity is always welcomed. Lets hope it will inspire others to follow his path.

jabeen wrote:

Such type of humanity is always welcomed. Lets hope it will inspire others to follow his path.

The Auto rickshaw driver loves his job. for this reason he is being loved and respected by all his passengers. He welcomes his passengers always with a smile.

Yes, he should be a source of inspiration for others

That's living life king size. His passion and conviction are contagious. Thanks for sharing

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Great deed, other auto drivers must be learn from this gentleman.

It is a great complement to a person who loves his work. I don't know if someone  learns from his deeds, but I am sure, he has a strong conviction on the importance of loving his work.

We will have few examples around us to boast of humanity. It can be simple deeds in our day to day life, which we might not give significance or get used to it. Let's share such incidences to bring about positivity.

I have a very young couple in their late twenties in our school. They decided not to go for biological child and have adopted three children under the age of 5 and two of them come to our school. The younger one is just 5 months old. They are very energetic and loving parents. They could have gone for biological child but had decided during their college time to adopt children. Families did not support the decision earlier but now grandparents are too happy with these children 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

We will have few examples around us to boast of humanity. It can be simple deeds in our day to day life, which we might not give significance or get used to it. Let's share such incidences to bring about positivity.

I have a very young couple in their late twenties in our school. They decided not to go for biological child and have adopted three children under the age of 5 and two of them come to our school. The younger one is just 5 months old. They are very energetic and loving parents. They could have gone for biological child but had decided during their college time to adopt children. Families did not support the decision earlier but now grandparents are too happy with these children 

I wholeheartedly hail the decision taken by the young couple. They set an example.

I as an individual love those person who gives first priority to Humanity than his own religion or caste.

sdfafa

Babu saroj wrote:

I as an individual love those person who gives first priority to Humanity than his own religion or caste.

It is an exemplary case worth emulating. Hats off to such individuals

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.