The topic is locked.

These Spectacular Pictures,Photographed by Coimbatore based Varun aditya in the recently held

'Nature Photographer of the Year' contest He made all Indians proud.

http://www.ndtv.com/offbeat/these-spectacular-pics-are-the-winners-of-natgeos-photo-contest-1637868

national geographic photo contest

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Beautiful pics ! Normally all the photographs that are selected at the Nat Geo photo contest are amazing... 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Beautiful pics ! Normally all the photographs that are selected at the Nat Geo photo contest are amazing... 

Behind Varun Aditya's success, I am sure, he must have got support from the parents and the environment surrounding him. Anyhow, he made us proud. I heartily congratulate him.

amazing to see really eye pleasing.

sdfafa

Babu saroj wrote:

amazing to see really eye pleasing.

An example of hard work, consistency and perseverance.

Extremely beautiful photos!! Not just the one taken by Varun Aditya but that by others too. I can imagine the troubles that these photographers must have gone through to get that right moment. They deserve the awards. The photographs under the environmental issues were an eye opener too!!

jabeen wrote:

Extremely beautiful photos!! Not just the one taken by Varun Aditya but that by others too. I can imagine the troubles that these photographers must have gone through to get that right moment. They deserve the awards. The photographs under the environmental issues were an eye opener too!!

Other Photos are also good.  Obviously these Photographers mastered  the Skill by toiling for years. Hats of to all of them.

Too beautiful! The photographers have mastered the art of photography. Amazing indeed!

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Too beautiful! The photographers have mastered the art of photography. Amazing indeed!

An unparalleled skill, Practiced with a firm determination with consistence and patience

An unparalleled skill, Practiced with a firm determination with consistence and patience

Other Photos are also good.  Obviously these Photographers mastered  the Skill by toiling for years. Hats of to all of them.

A simple like is good enough instead of giving such repetitive and uninteresting responses that dont help the discussion one bit ..but of course for those interested in amassing points !!!!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:

A simple like is good enough instead of giving such repetitive and uninteresting responses that dont help the discussion one bit ..but of course for those interested in amassing points !!!!!

Did I repeat. If so, it's my mistake.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.