Chanakya as we all know was extremely intelligent and wise and his thoughts will be valued forever because of the pearls of wisdom hidden in them . Here is an article based on his wise quotes and how we can adapt it today to our advantage.

http://www.speakingtree.in/allslides/caught-in-office-politics-take-help-from-chanakya

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Chankya aka, Kotilya and Vishnugupat was a wise and intelligent person. He was also great politicians, economist and administrator. His philosophy is still useful as earlier.

Very true, in fact Chanakya had already laid stress on equality and democracy during a period of time when power and caste factors overrode everything ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

His teachings and principles are valid and relevant even today, there is a whole lot of useful information in his books.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Some of his quotes and thoughts are absolutely bang on, even to this day especially the political ones that seem to be written keeping todays political atmosphere in mind ! quoting some of them.. absolute gems !!

Whoever imposes severe punishment becomes repulsive to the people; while he who awards mild punishment becomes contemptible. But whoever imposes punishment as deserved becomes respectable.

A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.

Before you start some work, always ask yourself three questions: why I am doing it, What the results might be and Will I be successful. Only when you think deeply and find satisfactory answers to these questions, go ahead.

Smunder Gupt Morya married with Sikandar's daughter. Chankya declared that Son of lady should not be successor of Samunder Gupt.

Once you start working on something, don't be afraid of failure and don't abandon it. People who work sincerely are the Happiest.

Agree to disagree even with your Bosses. You will be appreciated more

These are  the wise  sayings of Chanakya on office politics, which are relevant even today.

rambabu wrote:

Once you start working on something, don't be afraid of failure and don't abandon it. People who work sincerely are the Happiest.

Agree to disagree even with your Bosses. You will be appreciated more

These are  the wise  sayings of Chanakya on office politics, which are relevant even today.

Write some new one, what are you writing here is given in the article. Every member can read all these from there.

One can guage the intelligence of Chanakya who was able to do Lateral thinking or " Thinking out of the Box" at a time when there was not much freedom to do  so. He has done some extra ordinary things during his life time which probably even the leaders of today will not be able to comprehend.

Really interesting read !! Thanks Usha for sharing it. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Chanakya's intelligence is beyond imagination.  The fact that he has authored the ancient Indian political treatise ArthaShastra speaks volumes about his intelligence. He is  beyond times. That is why, his thoughts are relevant even today.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.