The topic is locked.

Experience and enjoy the blend of Culture, traditions, Art and  Architecture, Nature and the warmth of the people in India.

Have a look.

http://www.outsidesuburbia.com/reviews/stay/luxury-india/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

As always you have neither read the article nor come up with your own description by copy pasting a few sentences from the article itself ...the article showcases luxury resorts and has nothing to do with art and culture ..Please read and understand the article before posting links here ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Besides Luxury resorts, the intro lines say about the culture, traditions, Architecture and Art in India.

rambabu wrote:

Besides Luxury resorts, the intro lines say about the culture, traditions, Architecture and Art in India.

So that's why you think the article is about art and culture? Just reading the intro?? So you are admitting yourself that you read only the introduction of any article and then keep posting same meaning less replies again and again. You should be banned for this.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

So that's why you think the article is about art and culture? Just reading the intro?? So you are admitting yourself that you read only the introduction of any article and then keep posting same meaning less replies again and again. You should be banned for this.

This always happens because he wants to amass points just anyway without checking and making sure ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

This always happens because he wants to amass points just anyway without checking and making sure ..

Its becoming too frustrating and annoying, and see how conveniently he refuses to respond! Locking the thread now.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.