Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

Yoga and Meditation is the part of our culture, and practiced in our country from last many years. But the sad thing is that most people of are country are not aware benefits of Yoga. Thanks to Baba Ramdev to bring it in the notice of public.

Yoga is a  group of physical. mental and spiritual practices which originated in India . Much earlier than Baba Ramdev, , B.K.S. Iyengar, the founder of the style of Yoga known as " Iyengar Ygga and was considered as foremost Yoga teachers in the World.

The yoga originated in India, but western people made fun of us and said how one can control over disease and keep himself fit by doing yoga, they propagated chemical medicines instead, and make fun of our culture.

Nothing can tarnish the  name, fame and effectiveness of Yoga.

True, no one can ignore Yoga. In the past also Rishi - Muni of our country lived long and healthy life with the help of Yoga and Meditation.

Born in India almost 26000 years ago,  It was not until the discovery of the Indus - Valley civilization, the origin of Yoga surfaced about. Yoga is very effective in keeping you hale and healthy. Yoga postures or Asanas help the mental techniques and through  Pranayama breathing exercise or pranayama.

rambabu wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

Yoga and Meditation is the part of our culture, and practiced in our country from last many years. But the sad thing is that most people of are country are not aware benefits of Yoga. Thanks to Baba Ramdev to bring it in the notice of public.

Yoga is a  group of physical. mental and spiritual practices which originated in India . Much earlier than Baba Ramdev, , B.K.S. Iyengar, the founder of the style of Yoga known as " Iyengar Ygga and was considered as foremost Yoga teachers in the World.

The yoga originated in India, but western people made fun of us and said how one can control over disease and keep himself fit by doing yoga, they propagated chemical medicines instead, and make fun of our culture.

Nothing can tarnish the  name, fame and effectiveness of Yoga.

True, no one can ignore Yoga. In the past also Rishi - Muni of our country lived long and healthy life with the help of Yoga and Meditation.

Born in India almost 26000 years ago,  It was not until the discovery of the Indus - Valley civilization, the origin of Yoga surfaced about. Yoga is very effective in keeping you hale and healthy. Yoga postures or Asanas help the mental techniques and through  Pranayama breathing exercise or pranayama.

Copy/paste ..That is why the sentences are disjointed ..

Origin of Yoga - Medindia

www.medindia.net/yoga-lifestyle/yogaorgin-print.htm
Born in Indiaalmost 26,000 years agoYoga is believed to have evolved during the period of the 'Sat ... It was not until the discovery of the Indusvalley civilization, the largest civilization

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I did not copy posted. if the content is not full, it was my mistake.

rambabu wrote:

OK then word by word and sentence by sentence copy..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I practice pranayam daily, yoga postures 4 days in a week and brisk walking rest three days. For me yoga is a way of life. It gives me mental strength to carry on. Yoga is not limited to postures and asanas. It penetrates deep into your lifestyle...Diet, thoughts, attitude..When you strive for that balance in life...It is yogic life

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

I practice pranayam daily, yoga postures 4 days in a week and brisk walking rest three days. For me yoga is a way of life. It gives me mental strength to carry on. Yoga is not limited to postures and asanas. It penetrates deep into your lifestyle...Diet, thoughts, attitude..When you strive for that balance in life...It is yogic life

That is a good thing you are doing.  In Yoga Pranayama is the Science of breath control. Without breath there is no life, and starting from the first inhalation at birth and with the final exhalation at death, there is always breath in our bodies.

I too do Yoga in the morning hours.

Arunima Singh wrote:

I agree that for those who practice yoga regularly it becomes a way of life. I do a few aasanas once in a while but I much prefer walking and doing exercise which I find is much more helpful in keeping me fit . But meditation is really helpful after a stressful day..

rambabu wrote:

I sincerely hope for your sake that you haven't forgotten the recent action taken against you. It is very much evident that you are copy pasting, and at least have the courtesy to not argue about it!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Not only I believe but I at the same time do it, I am a big fan of Yoga because it keeps me away of some dangerous diseases.

sdfafa

It is not only just believing, but Yoga should be done regularly. By being regular alone you can enjoy all the benefits of Yoga and  you can live a ailment free life.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.