These Photographs were taken by Mahatma;s grand nephew Kanu. After Gandhis death, Kanu continued traveling around India, promoting Khadi. and Handicrafts

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2017/02/03/these-rare-photographs-offer-intimate-glimpses-of-mahatma-gandhi/?utm_hp_ref=in-lifestyle

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Incredible one! just got amazed to see the photos of father of the nation.

sdfafa

Really incredible. What we  generally see the   photographs of Mahatma , these are different. Thats why I posted this thread.. Enjoy.

Thanks for sharing this link, 

Thank you said by: rambabu

Welcome. You must go through the link to know why these Photos of Gandhi are rare.

rambabu wrote:

Welcome. You must go through the link to know why these Photos of Gandhi are rare.

I visited this page, no doubt these are rare.

Good.Good to know, you enjoyed

Such this is amazing pictures by looking at these photos i really liked it.

Thanks for share this link..rambabu ji..........

Welcome. we are familiar generally with Bapu's Photos where he is  smiling a toothless smile. In these Photos in the link we can see rare Photos of Gandhi like shaking hands with a person from his Rail compartment.

It really took me into the past, I hope the author shares lots more like these.

sdfafa

Definitely. The Author will post in future too about all those great people, who stood as pillars of inspiration to the people.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.