Most of us get inspired by some outside factors, like for example books, films, people , nature ..It could be even some words or sentences someone has spoken that lingers in our memories , many a times giving a different outlook and dimension to our very thinking..Please share any such inspirations you have drawn from other sources..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have often been inspired by outside sources. One such inspiration comes from one of my friend's word. She likes saying" when you point a finger at others, remember that three fingers point at you". Listening to her I think I have learn to be less judgemental. I always try to imagine myself in other people situation before passing judgement.

I have habit that not to say no for any work, which I didn't done in past or it is new for me. It is because of my boss during my CA traning. He always gave chance to students do work independtly.

Epics like MahaBharata and Ramayan and Artists like Michael Angelo inspired me.

rambabu wrote:

If some one read Mahabharat and Ramayana with positive attitude than every line of these inspired us.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

If some one read Mahabharat and Ramayana with positive attitude than every line of these inspired us.

Reading in between lines without understanding the gist hardly matters , so what inspiration such people get I wonder from either Mahabharat or Ramayan for that matter ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Some people get inspired by different sources. if somebody is inspired by Ramayana and Mahabharata, and they were inspired, only those can tell how and why the got inspired.

Sre sure ...the effect of inspiration  can be seen by others 

I am elated.

Instead of filling this thread with your nonsense please let others have their say too ...dont dominate every thread on this forum with your nonsensical and irrelevant posts..

jabeen wrote:

I have often been inspired by outside sources. One such inspiration comes from one of my friend's word. She likes saying" when you point a finger at others, remember that three fingers point at you". Listening to her I think I have learn to be less judgemental. I always try to imagine myself in other people situation before passing judgement.

I was a student of Carmel School and there the Sisters (nuns) always preached us the minute aspect of pointing a finger towards others. It has really inspired me too. Thanks for writing about it which reminded me of my school days. 

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.