Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Even eastern part is also very dirty. Another thing I have noticed that the places where there is a temple, it is always in a very bad shape.  

That is a very apt observation and it has to do with our whole religious customs where water is used and let flow all of her the place ..I have visited scores of churches and mosques and  found them spotlessly clean . Is it difficult to draw inspiration from them?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Even eastern part is also very dirty. Another thing I have noticed that the places where there is a temple, it is always in a very bad shape.  

That is a very apt observation and it has to do with our whole religious customs where water is used and let flow all of her the place ..I have visited scores of churches and mosques and not found them spotlessly clean . Is it difficult to draw inspiration from them?

Definitely, one should draw inspiration from them but the point is most of us are not religious but superstitious and so all the mess get created. People don't want to cleanse themselves morally rather believe in doing irrational act to satisfy God and create nuisance. 

shampasaid

In a lighter vein, Some like Sasikala draw inspiration from their leaders and friends like Jayalalitha who was herself a corrupt person and greedy. And look where it landed her ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

In a lighter vein, Some like Sasikala draw inspiration from their leaders and friends like Jayalalitha who was herself a corrupt person and greedy. And look where it landed her ?

Too good! A thief will take inspiration from a dacoit which is quite natural. Reasoning behind inspiration varies from person to person and accordingly rewarded. I sincerely loved your example @usha manohar

shampasaid

If we look around us, there are enough inspirations. Recently I read an article in TOI as a good news. Few students of Sacred heart College in Bangalore came together and cleaned their campus park. They used all recycled materials to beautify it. Now the park attracts not only college students but also outsiders. Everyone now enthusiastically enjoy the beautiful place and even maintain the cleanliness. 

That is a step forward to swacch Bharat. Kudos to these youths!!

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Too good! A thief will take inspiration from a dacoit which is quite natural. Reasoning behind inspiration varies from person to person and accordingly rewarded. I sincerely loved your example @usha manohar

I was  gping through  some old articles from frontline  magazine which coveted a lot about Jayalalita  and Sasikala during the ti. E Subramanya Swamy first filed tje corruption  charges against  them.  What actually  stood out was  tje fact that Sasikala was tje actice partner while Jayalalita simply signed documents many a times not knowing what she was signing. It was also the readon why they fell out . So now i wonder whether  it was actually  Sasikla who was the bad influence on Jayalalita.. 

To a great extent, it is the person who decides whether he wants to get influenced. Whether it is a good influence or a bad one, one holds the sole responsibility for it. We can not blame Sasikala or Jayalalitha for the bad influence on each other

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

It is because there are some people who are experts at manipulation and some who are extremely easy to manipulate that such a situation arises. I was reading one of Agatha Christie s novel the other day and it dealt with a similar issue where a witness actually thinks she saw a crime because of suggestion made by a more powerful person who is able to completely inspire and manipulate the weaker mind .

usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I was  gping through  some old articles from frontline  magazine which coveted a lot about Jayalalita  and Sasikala during the ti. E Subramanya Swamy first filed tje corruption  charges against  them.  What actually  stood out was  tje fact that Sasikala was tje actice partner while Jayalalita simply signed documents many a times not knowing what she was signing. It was also the readon why they fell out . So now i wonder whether  it was actually  Sasikla who was the bad influence on Jayalalita.. 

Yes, there is a doubt regarding who influenced whom. It can be either way but the fact remains that corruption did take place. Inspiration can make or mar so one needs to think continuously regarding pros and cons of blindly following any action.   .

shampasaid

Goes to show that not all inspiration is positive. People like Jayalalitha , Sasikala and other politicians of their kind set a bad example to citizens and thereby lower the standards .We seem to have more from that category these days..When I hear people supporting these politicians, I feel disillusioned as to what the future would hold ?

Anything that helps us move forward in life is good inspiration ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.