Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Does, anyone still listen to radio in this modern where ipod and ipad are there. It really awkward that people still love the old gone days.

sdfafa

Of course, now a days, nobody hears Radios. This thread is about,that time,when Radios wereruling the roost. There is nothing wrong in seedays those our previous generation used to enjoy  the Radio which was the only way for entertainment.

Babu saroj wrote:

Does, anyone still listen to radio in this modern where ipod and ipad are there. It really awkward that people still love the old gone days.

What is awkward in listening to old devices?? It is a matter of each one's choice! And if people love old gone days, it should not bother any one.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

What is awkward in listening to old devices?? It is a matter of each one's choice! And if people love old gone days, it should not bother any one.

Exactly so ! In fact many people like to listen to FM while they are driving or at home. My radio is on most of the time when I am at home and it is the case with many other households, far better than sitting in front of the TV , I feel..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

You are welcome. I used to hear mostly Hindi Cinema songs.

I can't hear but I sing many time like bathroom singer. I remember many songs. Are you using radio for hearing songs?

Sorry Anil... Yes I use Radio for hearing songs and News.

Carry on, Radio is much better than a CD player, it is my opinion. 

How  Radio and CD can be compared ? They are two different things

Yes different things. But I said above in ref. of listing songs. We listen songs from CD of our choice but on radio we also listen songs of others choice.

Babu saroj wrote:

Yes, many people still do love to listen to radio. Moreover, being a radio jockey attracts a lot of youths and they see it as a lucrative career option. In fact when I listen to radio FM, I find many teenagers and youths calling. These RJs have good fan following. So not only old nostalgic people like us but today's youth also listen to this old device

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Exactly so ! In fact many people like to listen to FM while they are driving or at home. My radio is on most of the time when I am at home and it is the case with many other households, far better than sitting in front of the TV , I feel..

True Usha, and we can keep doing our work while listening to the radio. For last few years, we had stopped using radio and didn't have one, and we kept talking occasionally about radio. But recently, my husband was invited to conduct a few shows on Pune Akashwani and we realised that we had no way of listening to his shows. So we went and bought a radio and now regularly listen to it. Especially early in the morning from 6 am, I can keep doing my work and also be reminded of time frequently, helps a lot in getting my son ready and out for school before 7.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

True Usha, and we can keep doing our work while listening to the radio. For last few years, we had stopped using radio and didn't have one, and we kept talking occasionally about radio. But recently, my husband was invited to conduct a few shows on Pune Akashwani and we realised that we had no way of listening to his shows. So we went and bought a radio and now regularly listen to it. Especially early in the morning from 6 am, I can keep doing my work and also be reminded of time frequently, helps a lot in getting my son ready and out for school before 7.

It is matter of choice what one likes. Radio is still useful. It is small in size, so we can listen it while we are in bed.

Local channels are also very helpful while driving in metro s since they keep.you well informed from time to time on traffic conditions and weather more so during monsoons when we have water clogging in cities like Bangalore and Mumbai..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree.Local Channels Vizag  too are guiding the travellers, where you are and how much is the distance of your destination.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.