Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

K.Chandra SekharRao, CM of Telengana offered 5 crores worth of Jewelry to Lord Venkateswara has created an uproar in the state of Telangana. Added to it, The  Tirupati Devasthanam Officer offered all facilities to the CM. 

All this was done with the Tax payers Money. CM was facing several problems in his State threatening his Chief Minister ship..  

This is height of stupidity. There cannot be a better example to show Superstition.

People will re-elect him with huge majority.

vijay wrote:

People will re-elect him with huge majority.

May be.But KCR has become unpopular with his own Party members, and TDP ,

Does it matter to him?

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

The height of superstition comes from Andhra Pradesh where the CM T R Chandrasekhar donated jewelry worth 5 crores to Tirupati temple utilising public find .There cannot be anything more shocking than this in a state that is on the verge of a drought and has one of the highest number of farmers committing suicide.

I think that is more a case of trying to gain favours from public rather than any faith or such. It is very shocking to see public money being used for such causes where the only ones who gain are the trustees of the temple. But people who attach importance to religious affairs will not go against such deeds. While on one hand, we see extremism of faith in such incidents and on the other hand, in the name of questioning faith, we see people who advocate atheism and question even the basic human faith and shun everything that has to do with religion and culture. There has to be a balance between two and awareness regarding such donations to 'gods'

Going by the speech given by TRC it is appeasement  to the Lord, so that the drought situation gets better .. Honestly, one can only blame the people of the state  who have shown extreme stupidity in voting such a leader to power. I am sure that he has a huge support base as well, who might vote him back to power if there is some positive change owing to nature or even otherwise..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes people wil elect him back because his will direct them to do so because of the donation.

I never appericiate this deed of CM of Telengana.

I agree with you ,KCR, Telangana CMi is being disliked by all the people of  Telangana. For this reason , many deserting the TRS party.Most of his party members are joining either Congress or the BJP There is another reason, People of Telangana did a grave mistake by electing a  voting such a leader like KCR.

Hope youvare right. Telengana was formed largely due to Congress but KCR usurped the credit and got elected as CM. Now he is doing funny things.

well we are talking about superstitious, So I request the member to stay on the topic.

sdfafa

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.