Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
vijay wrote:

Hope youvare right. Telengana was formed largely due to Congress but KCR usurped the credit and got elected as CM. Now he is doing funny things.

Yes.KCR is has done yet another funny thing, He has offered Veerabhadra Swamy at a place called Kuravi  Golden Mustaches.

Babu saroj wrote:

well we are talking about superstitious, So I request the member to stay on the topic.

The discussion is related to subject as they are talking about superstitious behavior of a minister so no question of diversion here.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Superstitions and caste system ae the pillars of Indian society. Very difficult to dilute their hold. The society would become rudderless.

Certain beliefs although not tested have gone on to become part of our lifestyle . Like for example, looking for an auspicious time for the muhurtha while fixing a wedding date . In some communities the couple to have to wait for a few days after the wedding until the proper day is fixed to have any kind of intimacy !!anguished

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A relative of mine had to wait for five days due to the panchak having set in.?

You mean referring an Almanac ? Is Panchak a Subha Muhurtam ? If that is so, it is definitely a top case of superstition.

I doubt if majority of the Hindu marriages take place without consulting the panchanga and it has become a common practice not top case of superstition..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Superstition is a regularly practiced by almost all Hindus. I do nit know abiut other religions but in Infia they also must be equally superstitious as the stock is same.

rambabu wrote:

Almost all;;Himdus .But not all;;Hindus

What kind of a stupid post is this? Other than give you points does it have any meaning at all? We are all adults here able to see through your gimmicks , so need for you to go around repeating the same thing in different ways ..

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
Babu saroj wrote:

well we are talking about superstitious, So I request the member to stay on the topic.

One more superstition we have is bad and good  Drishti as we call it. When certain people complement you if their intention is not good it can make you fall sick or do some harm. People go to ridiculous lengths to ward off bad eye because they seem to believe in it..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.