Jati Putra Pratama of Indonesia,, still a student of Graphic Design. But his paintings and photo manipulations are amazing.

Have a look at his paintings

http://www.designer-daily.com/jati-putra-pratama-creates-inception-style-landscapes-55474

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thank for visiting my blog I tried to visit your site,butthe linkisnot workng

amazing, how this generations thinks all these only god knows.

sdfafa

It is very easy to fool rambabu looks like since he never bothers to read the posts properly and understand...The person has spoken about a blog and given a link to her/ his own website which is obviously against the forum rules..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If you see the link I gave, you can know the member who posted obviously wants to promote ger blog. I know promoting my own blog is agaist the Site's rules.

You are making very little sense as always ..What is the connection between your link and her link ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Rambabu should take rest for a week or more. He remains connected throughout the day and gets confused. Nothing wrong in taking a break. He can continue receiving his weekly amount as a special case. He will return charged and clearer.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Welcome .  I will follow ollow your advice

It is given in good faith.

Ram babu you are senior member of this site, why are doing which is against the rules?

anil wrote:

Ram babu you are senior member of this site, why are doing which is against the rules?

This is the link I gave

http://www.designer-daily.com/jati-putra-pratama-creates-inception-style-landscapes-55474

If Jessica Goff used it for promoting her own blog,is it my fault?

With my long association with this site, I am very well aware of the fact the rules of this site. It is a fact that i have a few blogs.

Now you decide, if the above web link has any aspect that is against rules of this site.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.