Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:

Ram babu you are senior member of this site, why are doing which is against the rules?

Rambabu is very generous with his unwanted advice about following rules and FAQ when it comes to others but as far as he is concerned the rules don't apply to him, the only agenda is to amass points by hook or crook , ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

Ram babu you are senior member of this site, why are doing which is against the rules?

Rambabu is very generous with his unwanted advice about following rules and FAQ when it comes to others but as far as he is concerned the rules don't apply to him, the only agenda is to amass points by hook or crook , ..

We all know how selfishly he interprets any kind of comment in a way to suit him personally, so I think we are just wasting our energy all the time. I agree with Vijay's advise that he needs to disconnect for a week and take rest to gather his senses and thoughts!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

We all know how selfishly he interprets any kind of comment in a way to suit him personally, so I think we are just wasting our energy all the time. I agree with Vijay's advise that he needs to disconnect for a week and take rest to gather his senses and thoughts!

Let it for modreator, what is right and wrong.

You are self appointed moderator. The official moderator has given her opinion. Now what are you waiting for.

As of now Kalyani is the only moderator here ...Sunil must have given up on him having tried  his level best to try and discipline the member , finally must have got frustrated at his stubbornness and insensitivity,.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Ultimately he will be the only member in the forum. 

Yes Usha, this is one of a few other reasons for Sunil to leave, albeit a major one. Very soon, even I am going to have to leave because who would want to deal with characters without any returns!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Yes Usha, this is one of a few other reasons for Sunil to leave, albeit a major one. Very soon, even I am going to have to leave because who would want to deal with characters without any returns!

True, the person is totally selfish to the extent nothing seems to matter except his own selfish interests 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.