The Mumbai election has thrown up a hung verdict with Shivsena getting 84 seats , BJP getting an all time high of 82 seats and Congress 31 seats followed by others..Ideally , I feel that the two parties with the largest support base shd form an alliance not just in this case but in all such instances. It is only fair that people's choice be given some credit rather than let any horse trading take place between parties that have been given minimum amount of support by the citizens..I feel that this shd be made into a law so that no political party is deprived of its right !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

No law should be made. It is the right of different ideologies to come together as per their convenience.BJP and SS separated to test their individual strength and have been denied a majority  by the voters.If they come together again then that was not what they sought approval from the voters. Therefore morally they cannot come together. I can understand your desire to see your bias towards BJP  manifest into them joining SS to form ruling coalition. Let us see if they listen to you.

Where from the question of bias arise ? Why not a law shouldn't be made ? Sena s the largest single party from Maharashtra.  When it was close fight between Sena and BJP with discussions together can solve the problem.

The very fact that inspite of seperating and fighting an election majority of the people have chosen the two parties and not Congress or NCP shows that most of them Identify with them. As far as bias goes someone's Congress bias shows and how ? When I made the post i said that it is far more Democratic and fair in all such situations..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

The very fact that inspite of seperating and fighting an election majority of the people have chosen the two parties and not Congress or NCP shows that most of them Identify with them. As far as bias goes someone's Congress bias shows and how ? When I made the post i said that it is far more Democratic and fair in all such situations..

I agree with you totally. And personally I know majority of the people want these two parties to stay together. When they had separated, it had upset many.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I am also in favor of alliance before election. Any alliance after election is cheating with voters. But what is solution of it. New election or governor rule. 

anil wrote:

I am also in favor of alliance before election. Any alliance after election is cheating with voters. But what is solution of it. New election or governor rule. 

Anil, what I am actually saying is that if there is no clear mandate for anyone party , the two parties winning the maximum number of seats shd form an alliance  ..Earlier I remember it happened in Karnataka too when Congress and BJP had the highest number of seats but instead of the two forming alliance Congress got all smaller parties and formed a kichdi govt..

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

Anil, what I am actually saying is that if there is no clear mandate for anyone party , the two parties winning the maximum number of seats shd form an alliance  ..Earlier I remember it happened in Karnataka too when Congress and BJP had the highest number of seats but instead of the two forming alliance Congress got all smaller parties and formed a kichdi govt..

For Example, I vote to the candidate of BJP. If after results my candidate join other party, what is this, it is cheating with me or not. All alliance happen after big deals. Distribution of department and open right of looting public money. Every supported charged their price.

BJP and SS are in State government then why they fought against each other in Mumbai. Now you want them to join again. This is surprising. If they do not want to remain together why should you want them to join,  just to keep the party you hate for personal reasons away from joining.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

For Example, I vote to the candidate of BJP. If after results my candidate join other party, what is this, it is cheating with me or not. All alliance happen after big deals. Distribution of department and open right of looting public money. Every supported charged their price.

Now after the alliance of MNS and BJP.The possibility  President's rule is ruled out 

Now after the alliance of MNS and BJP.The possibility  President's rule is ruled out 

ambabu please stick to facts rather than make your own imaginary assumption ..Can you show any link to substantiate your claims about BJP and MNS alliance or  is this another of your nonsensical posts?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.