Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
# Uaha. Very soon, I am going to take a break

Sooner the better before all others take a break like I did pray 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: rambabu, usha manohar

I will. Very soon I am going to take a break.But it takes time. Because, I am going to shift from Vizag to Kakinada  in AP itself  where my son works as a Software engineer.He is insisting me since a long time to live with him

It is due to my long association I am still sticking to this site It is an emotional attachment.Additionally, I am working here for a couple of Advertising Agencies . Moreover, I own a very large Flat.It has to be disposed off.For all this it takes time.

I have  absolutely no complaints with this site.This site has given me a lot.  I have good relations with the Administration and Colleagues.

Until then I will be active here.

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
# Uaha. Very soon, I am going to take a break

Sooner the better before all others take a break like I did pray 

After seeing his response , one can see how self centered and insensitive he is and is going to be stuck here for a long time because his list seems endless and on top of that he boasts that he has the blessing s of the admin and his colleagues?? Wonder who these colleagues are ? Pompous statements cone very easily to him...May be pretty soon it would be time for me to bid goodbye here as well since there is no point in interacting with a buffoon who butts in with absurd posts . Let us hope he acts his age and show some restraint and wisdom in his posts at least now..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

An alliance can be only among willing partners. There can be no law on this. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes sir. A healthy alliance will enable good governance. It is is possible only with willing Parties .Otherwise, there will be frequent conflicts.

If BJP and AAP have been given a chance we can do so to RAMBABU also on his assurance. After all like them he may not fulfil, so what. I doubt if he was the reason for Sunil taking a break. Rambabu please hold back sometimes and allow someone else to win. Otherwise you will be treated like the Congress party. After all the first two should share power or the prize.

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

An alliance can be only among willing partners. There can be no law on this. 

I would agree with that theoratically speaking but laws are made for people  by people ..

Rambabu as usual parroting and jumping around contradicting his previous views..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

RAMBABU is acting like a political party changing its stand from electons to elections and is being challenged in the princess. 

In sheer shamelessness  and selfishness I doubt if there is any political party in India that can match rambabu..

vijay wrote:

If BJP and Congress come in top two then as per your formula they should form government. Will it ever happen. Please move from your impractical suggestion  and not blindly stuck to it. 

Yes it is impractical, but every thing is possible in politics. It is saying in politics that no one is permanent friend or enemy in politics.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.