Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Certain combinations are simply not possible and one of them is BJP and Congress coming together..

On second thoughts I too agree with that because Congress is far too communal and it can form alliance only with the rest of the communal parties not a secular party like BJP ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We have to wait and watch. Politics is unpredictable. Be it any party with any agenda and values, they have compromised with ethics and values to survive. So for all political parties, power comes first and rest can be compromised

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I agree.In politics, everything is possible.But in this particular case BJP and Congress combination never worked in the past,or going to work in the future. These two parties are poles apart in their ideologies and agendas

@ Arunima i agree with your views ! sometime back a politically affiliated person was asked a tricky question to which the person promptly said ' there is no word like never in politics'..

Rambabu can you please give details about when and where BJP and Congress combination never worked in the past ..Quoting your post below 

by  » 28 minutes ago

I agree.In politics, everything is possible.But in this particular case BJP and Congress combination never worked in the past,or going to work in the future. These two parties are poles apart in their ideologies and agendas

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@ Arunima i agree with your views ! sometime back a politically affiliated person was asked a tricky question to which the person promptly said ' there is no word like never in politics'..

Rambabu can you please give details about when and where BJP and Congress combination never worked in the past ..Quoting your post below 

by  » 28 minutes ago

@usha wants a RAMBABU mukht boddunan like BJP wants a Congress mukta India?

vijay wrote:

I guess many of us want it including yourself because you have expressed it many times. But you are great at passing on the buck to someone else. .

The combination of like minded persons stays longer than of two opposite thinking persons. So both BJP and Shiv Sena should stay together, instead of combinations of Shiv Sena with other parties.We know congress cannot join hands with BJP, and if Shiv Sena comes with congress, they will not stay together more than few months.

http://www.comparenshop.in

usha manohar wrote:
vijay wrote:

I guess many of us want it including yourself because you have expressed it many times. But you are great at passing on the buck to someone else. .

You seem to have a knack for putting your words into other people's mouths . There is a great difference between BJP wanting to make India Congress Mukth and situation here. What members including me want is self discipline which rambabu is incapable of and taking a break does not mean making this forum rambabu mukht ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.