Holi festival is cellebrating in North India. Wise you happy holi.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Happy Holi to the Boddunan family. May you all enjoy this Holi and your life too! God bless.

shampasaid

Here is wishing everybody a very happy Holi although we do not celebrate it here ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya

Happy holi to one and all. Starting today we ll be celebrating it for five days

jabeen wrote:

Thank you. I am curious to know that how you celebrate Holi for five days. It is basically a festival of one day then what about the rest of the four days.

shampasaid

Happy holi to all.

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya

Happy belated Holi  greetings to all here.

Happy Holi to all.Please don't waste water and don't use colors that could cause skin infection.Play safe holi.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
jabeen wrote:

Thank you. I am curious to know that how you celebrate Holi for five days. It is basically a festival of one day then what about the rest of the four days.

On the first day we worship Gauranga Mahaprabhu which is followed by burning of straw hut. From the next day people can play with colours but nowadays except for small children people hardly do that. Instead everyone is busy with sports which are organized at every localities. People in groups also sing devotional songs and it is called Holi pala. At night folk dance called thabal chongba is organized in some localities.

Happy Holi to all boddunan Member's

Happy Holi!! For us it is a big festival. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.