Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Here is wishing everybody a very happy Holi although we do not celebrate it here ..

Celebrate it next year. if you don't like color's holi play it with flowers. festivals give us happiness and joy, it is not matter that where festival is celebrated and where not. Enjoy it.

Although Holi is not celebrated here, while in college and later too we wd celebrate it with friends. I grew up in Bangalore which has army, naval and airforce base which means a lot of north Indians and people from all over the country . We got to know many Customs and traditions through them and so did they.

I love the very concept of Holi and in school, students celebrate it ..Youngsters use whatever color is available in the market so by banning a celebration by the AP govt nothing is achieved. What is required is to.make sure that chemical free colors are available in the market.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Holi is not banned in AP. This I already made clear.Regarding availability chemical free colors in the market, Pity is chemical free colors are not available in the market.. This is the reason why some young Holi revelers got blinded.

I guess when there is no.clarity of thought but just rushing in to post to get points this is what happens , confusing posts that are later denied and edited and so on..

I guess some people are beyond repair since they don't bother to analyse their faults ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Some members are in the habit of dismissing any thing and everything when the other quotes an experience from his real life experience.

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Here is wishing everybody a very happy Holi although we do not celebrate it here ..

Celebrate it next year. if you don't like color's holi play it with flowers. festivals give us happiness and joy, it is not matter that where festival is celebrated and where not. Enjoy it.

Although Holi is not celebrated here, while in college and later too we wd celebrate it with friends. I grew up in Bangalore which has army, naval and airforce base which means a lot of north Indians and people from all over the country . We got to know many Customs and traditions through them and so did they.

I love the very concept of Holi and in school, students celebrate it ..Youngsters use whatever color is available in the market so by banning a celebration by the AP govt nothing is achieved. What is required is to.make sure that chemical free colors are available in the market.

It is not easy to sure that chemicals are not used in color. Some colors make for soap stone and some from starch but the color which is used is not eatable so it be harmful if we popping it, 

Chemical and synthetic colors are easily available in AP.  I have seen, police arrested such unscrupulous business men.

By the Bye, you said,Holy can be celebrated with flowers also. How its possible ?

rambabu wrote:

Chemical and synthetic colors are easily available in AP.  I have seen, police arrested such unscrupulous business men.

By the Bye, you said,Holy can be celebrated with flowers also. How its possible ?

Amritsar have one orphan house. Whole year they collect flowers from temples. Before some month of Holi they sort out flowers of different colors. Than they washed these, dried these and make its powder. People of Amritsar buy it and used it for holi. You can also prepared this color. Flowers holi of Jaipur's Govind temple is very popular. Their people sprinkle  flowers on each others.

Thank you said by: rambabu
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Amritsar have one orphan house. Whole year they collect flowers from temples. Before some month of Holi they sort out flowers of different colors. Than they washed these, dried these and make its powder. People of Amritsar buy it and used it for holi. You can also prepared this color. Flowers holi of Jaipur's Govind temple is very popular. Their people sprinkle  flowers on each others.

Anil, that is a wonderful piece of Information. I even do not know that that there is one Flowers hall in Jaipur. Thank you for the information.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It is not easy to sure that chemicals are not used in color. Some colors make for soap stone and some from starch but the color which is used is not eatable so it be harmful if we popping it, 

As long as it is not commonly used , not much harm can be done although I see youngsters throwing it randomly which can go into eyes and cause damage. But using flower petals and a symbolic smearing of color on ones forehead is good enough..

Using flowers to celebrate Holi is  a good way OS celebrating Holi. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.