Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Congress used minorities as their Vote Banks. And they have seen, how people punished Congress. for  this wrong doing.

Congress's only interest is to stick to power by hook or crook.

Good that the people of this country realized what Congress is and it's true colors

Now Congress is left with only one option. That is to chant Modi Mantra.

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Although Indian National Congress is weak, the fact remains that this party is present in the entire country- either as ruling or opposition group. The weakness of Congress as well other secular forces including communists lies in the fact that they could not defeat the politics  of  caste and religion.  There are also organizational weaknesses. The communal forces have cleverly exploited the deep rooted religious sentiments and caste division. The secular forces need to make a critical analysis and come together to save the nation from danger of fascism in the garb of pseudo nationalism.   

Of course Congress is not finished but has lost it's national importance as of now. I guess they do not fit in anywhere , either as rulers since they are extremely corrupt and Communal nor  as opposition since they are unable to handle failure maturely and carry on being a responsible opposition...It is interesting to see that the leadership issue has not even been touched upon in a true congressman fashion where some are unquestionable and more equal that the rest  .

What you say about divisive politics is 100 percent true since Communal parties like Congress have done only that in so many decades and now BJP with its secular and development based agenda has to save the nation from these psuedo seculars.. Thankfully people have realized this and are with BJP..

Congress used minorities as their vote bank, and has not done work for either minority or majority. They tried to overlook the majority, and the result is that this party was not able to get votes from any community. Most surprising is that this party is still focusing on selective secularism. Now India wants to be united and focus on development. 

Absolutely so ! while the focus now is on development since people have seen through divisive and communal politics practiced by Congress , somewhere the party seems to be totally disconnected with reality. The  worship of a family and still speaking about their brand of secularism seems outdated. They need to take a long look at their own party and its many problems before pointing fingers at others. However from what I perceive a change in leadership will not help the party because there will be clash and the party would further disintegrate..

rambabu say post something new for a change ,rather than parroting the same thing after each post or else refrain from posting..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What Rambabu said is his own opinion. No parroting.

Rambabu either parrots others posts or his own ..Again and again since he has nothing much to add !!?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Rambabu has his own opinions. There is no needs tor parroting.

Just now, a few of my friends were discussing about the future of Congress, Then I added that Congress should chant the Modi Mantra.

Well all said and done a person who is always parrotting is not going to admit .

Sorry. It is a wrong belief. However a person is fool, he will definitely have his own beliefs

Having ones own belief is something which is not the case here  but repeating the same thing again and again is quite another like you do .

You are a senior member. I respect you. If you think, repeating should not be done. I will certainly do not repeat.

Repeating the same response will lose its effect.

Good , let us hope you keep your word at least this time ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.