Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Thank you. I believe in good will between the Forum members. If a member suggests a good suggestion, I will be last to refuse that suggestion

I guess by now I know all about it..Please stick to the topic or else stop posting unnecessarily..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

OK. The next course of action for the Congress is going to the nearest Ashram and do penance for all the Sins they committed during its regime. Additionally, Congress should agree magnanimously its defeat.

In my opinion at present congress in zero in country. For it present leadership and their attitude that we have birth right to rule in country is responsible. Their spokesman like Digvijay singh is also responsible for its present condition, Congress leaders don't like to accept his defeat. In oath ceromoney of New CM of UP Mulaym sing and his son show their greatness and meet with PM with courage, but congress and BSP leader keeps distance from PM. If congress want to be success they must be accept their defeat with politly. 

Congress doesn't have the courage to agree its mistakes. Instead, it blames BJP, that for mal practices in the UP elections.

rambabu wrote:

Congress doesn't have the courage to agree its mistakes. Instead, it blames BJP, that for mal practices in the UP elections.

What happen with blaming, voter choose BJP not BJP leader choose them self.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

You are right. BJP and its leaders unanimously selected BJP. Because people liked its honest  policies and good Governance .For BJP all are equal, be it a Congress men or a Communist subject..

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

You are right. BJP and its leaders unanimously selected BJP. Because people liked its honest  policies and good Governance without any discrimination..

What kind of an idiotic post is that? Do you have to post your brainless ideas after every response on every thread ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

As long as there is no restriction on number of posts a member should post, I think I can post any number of threads.

Post away to.glory , you are nothing but a selfish person, a curse on this site ...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.