Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Dont pretend. What services BJP or its members are doing, the entire Country knows

If you still want to be specific, I will just say only one scheme of BJP.

That is Achche  DIn., the good days for the Country. That is what we are seeing. GOOD DAYS in the Country

If Manmohan Singh, Pranab Mukherji, Karan Singh etc etc are considered valuable senior members of Congress party , I am sure SM Krishna with his vast political experience will be an asset to BJP or any party for that matter ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree that they are expressing resentment but do not agree that theycare an asset. They are spent forces like Advani etc. But it is their right to go anywhere.

Congress party has no future under current leadership. The people of India want to know what type of disease Sonia and Rahul are suffering from that they have to go foreign country every year for treatment. Can they not get treatment in India? Sonia Gandhi has returned today after a long treatment.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/congress-president-sonia-gandhi-and-vice-president-rahul-gandhi-return-to-delhi/1/911694.html

http://www.comparenshop.in

Going to foreign Countries, Sonia or Rahul, is just a  plea. After suffering defeat after defeat in UP, they Could not bear the insult. 

I am of the opinion that, people taught it a lesson of its life time. 

I hope at least after this humiliating defeat, it introspects and learn that, because of its  bad policies, People kicked them out. 

rambabu wrote:

Going to foreign Countries, Sonia or Rahul, is just a  plea. After suffering defeat after defeat in UP, they Could not bear the insult. 

I am of the opinion that, people taught it a lesson of its life time. 

I hope at least after this humiliating defeat, it introspects and learn that, because of its  bad policies, People kicked them out. 

My question is that, is it not possible that both mother and son get treatment in India, as we are also having best medical institutes like IIM which are world famous and can give better results.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Definitely possible. But both Mother and Son do not believe any thing that is Indian.

Perhaps they believe Italian Medical treatments.

It is deplorable to make such negative comments about an individual's sickness and her right to get treatment where ever she desoires. It only exposes the sick minds for which no treatment is available anywhere including India.

It is deplorable to make such negative comments about an individual's sickness and her right to get treatment where ever she desoires. It only exposes the sick minds for which no treatment is available anywhere including India.

The greatest problem with the present day Congress party is it's double standards and Communal leanings. Today Kapil Sibal has come up with an atrocious statement saying Tunde kabab is the heritage of India and not Ramayana...Wonder what his and his party so communal agenda is? 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.