Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Going to foreign Countries, Sonia or Rahul, is just a  plea. After suffering defeat after defeat in UP, they Could not bear the insult. 

I am of the opinion that, people taught it a lesson of its life time. 

I hope at least after this humiliating defeat, it introspects and learn that, because of its  bad policies, People kicked them out. 

My question is that, is it not possible that both mother and son get treatment in India, as we are also having best medical institutes like IIM which are world famous and can give better results.

This is another congress culture that has been encouraged by the previous leaders by paying for foreign tours for pleasure or treatment at tax payers expense and the present day leaders follow in their footstep ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Is the BJP government financing her treatment abroad. Can you substantiate it or it is your hatred fircing you to make allegations wholesale as usual.

vijay wrote:

Is the BJP government financing her treatment abroad. Can you substantiate it or it is your hatred fircing you to make allegations wholesale as usual.

I sincerely hope not...But while her party was in power it was done  several times. Manmohan Singh too had his by pass surgery abroad and Several leaders from Karnataka have gone abroad for treatment at the tax payers expense and from other congress led states too.It will all be there on the net . I am sure everyone is aware of this fact but some prefer to pretend it never happened ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The fact that Congress Party when in power, used for their medical treatments at the the taxpayers amount. Of course Congress Bhaktas to not agree.

even if what you both say is true then it is done under valid provisions. Government  money cannot be spent without proper sanctions,. There arte three NDA including  BJP leaders unfortunately under severe medical stress. Who is bearing their treatment.? Why are you both so mean in your comments? It shows only your class. 

Have these leaders gone abroad for treatment? I was speaking about  treatment abroad ..And what exactly does my class mean? What about your own class that you are unable to analyse without bias  ..

Congress ? In India, I remember it has ruled the Country for two decades and driven the country to the brink of ruins. If this is the same Congress, no India doesn't need such Communal parties.

vijay wrote:

I agree that they are expressing resentment but do not agree that theycare an asset. They are spent forces like Advani etc. But it is their right to go anywhere.

Yes it is right Krishna is 74 year old I thing BJP will not give him any important post. It is right that he have right to go anywhere. But At present when congress is facing question of surviving, it may be better he serve his old party.

What Krishna can do that Congress party, which sank already ?

anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

I agree that they are expressing resentment but do not agree that theycare an asset. They are spent forces like Advani etc. But it is their right to go anywhere.

Yes it is right Krishna is 74 year old I thing BJP will not give him any important post. It is right that he have right to go anywhere. But At present when congress is facing question of surviving, it may be better he serve his old party.

Krishna is mature and wise enough to decide what beneficial for him. He has said that he is fed up of dynastic politics where there is no equality or freedom..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.