Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Congress faced humiliating defeats in  UP, the largest State in the Country and all other States, where in it contested for elections.

In this scenario,  Congress has no other option except to retire and leave the politics once and for all.

Who retires? You do not go away from forum for a week even after agreeing and want Congress to retire. It Will fight back as BJP did from 2 seats in Lok Sabha till t

Lett Congress fight  win. I will be the first to applaud,

rambabu wrote:

Lett Congress fight  win. I will be the first to applaud,

It could have been ...I will be the first to retire !!!Confused

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

One can take it in any way.

But the truth is, it is high time for Congress to retire before it is hated  further.

rambabu wrote:

But the truth is, it is high time for Congress to retire before it is hated  further.

That's a ridiculous statement. First of all what do you mean by retiring?? A politician can retire but how can a political party retire? An organisation or party can only be disbanded or dissolved, if I am not mistaken.

Anyway though I am a great supporter of BJP I feel that every other political parties play an important role in governing a state or nations. Just because BJP is doing a great job if other political parties are dissolved it will lead to the failure of democracies. The role of opposition is equally important as a ruling party.

Without arguing, I agree with what you said. A party cannot retire, but stop its activities.

I too am an admirer of Modi.

In a democratic country besides ruling Party other Parties should contribute  for Democracy to succeed

jabeen wrote:
rambabu wrote:

That's a ridiculous statement. First of all what do you mean by retiring?? A politician can retire but how can a political party retire? An organisation or party can only be disbanded or dissolved, if I am not mistaken.

Anyway though I am a great supporter of BJP I feel that every other political parties play an important role in governing a state or nations. Just because BJP is doing a great job if other political parties are dissolved it will lead to the failure of democracies. The role of opposition is equally important as a ruling party.

I agree , we don't want dictatorship but a strong ruling party and a responsible opposition. That may be asking for too much under the circumstances because our politicians are anything but mature and unselfish in their deeds..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

What Krishna can do that Congress party, which sank already ?

Congress is facing its worst time because of mother and son. If congress wants to survive their party they must be took some bold decision. 

Congress is not that courageous nor brave. It must say good bye and sit tight  singing Bhajans and keertans.

" payo re maine Modi ratan Dhan Paayo"

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.