Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

I agree that they are expressing resentment but do not agree that theycare an asset. They are spent forces like Advani etc. But it is their right to go anywhere.

Yes it is right Krishna is 74 year old I thing BJP will not give him any important post. It is right that he have right to go anywhere. But At present when congress is facing question of surviving, it may be better he serve his old party.

Krishna is mature and wise enough to decide what beneficial for him. He has said that he is fed up of dynastic politics where there is no equality or freedom..

It is not happen today, it is from last 40 years. Indira is India and India is Indirablush

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

I agree that they are expressing resentment but do not agree that theycare an asset. They are spent forces like Advani etc. But it is their right to go anywhere.

Yes it is right Krishna is 74 year old I thing BJP will not give him any important post. It is right that he have right to go anywhere. But At present when congress is facing question of surviving, it may be better he serve his old party.

Krishna is mature and wise enough to decide what beneficial for him. He has said that he is fed up of dynastic politics where there is no equality or freedom..

It is not happen today, it is from last 40 years. Indira is India and India is Indirablush

Thats is the height of sycophancy and thats how they ruled ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The thought of these Khaddar Topi wallas that Indira is India doomed them and we all know where Congress is

Since rambabu has nothing to add as usual it is better he stops posting nonsense here

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is a well known fact that Congress is doomed once and for all. I expressed the same. Such universal facts need to be repeated.

Are you a political analyst as well along with all other things you boast about yourself?

Not necessary. From the way in which Congress is facing defeat after defeat, even a child also can predict that Congress has no future.

That must  be a special child and talented like yourself..

May be. But everybody knows the reasons for miserable defeats in every State.

So when everybody knows where is the need for you to write the same thing again and again

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.