Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Since Independence certain sections of the society has got used to sycophancy and the very fact that certain parties can not look beyond one family shows the extent of unquestioning slavish mentality . There is no comparison whatsoever with a democratic party like the BJP where a member can directly correspond with the PMO and is sure of getting a response. It is heartening to see that things are changing for the better. .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The present situation of Congress is just that of VIP before Narendra Modi and Amit Shah took charge of leadership at the national level. Both the parties have fine politicians in their kitty good enough to hold various portfolios and other responsibilities. But there must be a leader to bind them together and come out strongly. The leadership of Narendra Modi is unquestionable just like that of Indira Gandhi would have been. Projecting Rahul Gandhit opposite to him is like suicide on the part of INC. At the moment they do not have a leader or a strong party propaganda. So sorry for them.

That Narendra Modi's leadership is unquestionable  is a naked  truth.

Rahul Gandhi before Modi looks like a midget before gigantic Modi. Modi is the accepted leader of India.

Alakananda Sikdar wrote:

The present situation of Congress is just that of VIP before Narendra Modi and Amit Shah took charge of leadership at the national level. Both the parties have fine politicians in their kitty good enough to hold various portfolios and other responsibilities. But there must be a leader to bind them together and come out strongly. The leadership of Narendra Modi is unquestionable just like that of Indira Gandhi would have been. Projecting Rahul Gandhit opposite to him is like suicide on the part of INC. At the moment they do not have a leader or a strong party propaganda. So sorry for them.

Comparing Narendra Modi to Indira Gandhi is not right because Indira Gandhi used o be surrounded by a coterie and was a dictator unlike Modi who is approachable and humble ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Right. I will do that henceforth.No doubt everybody knows about  Congress debacle. But Some Congress Bhakatas do not admit. Rather they blame BJP  for its conspiracy.

It is for them I wrote my comments.

This 'Bhakti' is specialty of BJP followers. It is they who shout MODI MODI-  JOGI JOGI-  like jokers. Nobody shouts Rahul Rahul, Sonia Sonia- etc in such jackal fashion.  So when you think of Bhakt, think of BJP only. There isnosuch thing as Congress Bhakta.  

It very funny to listen than Bhakti is speciality of BJP and no body shouts Rahul Rahul and Sonia Sonia, Indeed all congress are slave of mother and son due. They can;t breath without permission of these,

Just I read that Rahul meet with Sita Ran Yachuri for unity of opposition. Leftist who have not any future in this country but Rahul is looking his future in these. 

anil wrote:

Just I read that Rahul meet with Sita Ran Yachuri for unity of opposition. Leftist who have not any future in this country but Rahul is looking his future in these. 

LOL.what this Combination of Ydchuri and Rahul are going to do for this Country ?

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

LOL.what this Combination of Ydchuri and Rahul are going to do for this Country ?

Preparing for one more mistake like Uttarpradesh.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Preparing for one more mistake like Uttarpradesh.

Preparing for one more mistake ? I am sure Congress will be wiped off once and for all. Shameless  Congres's history is fully filled with mistakes.  Congress will not learn for sure for its mistakes,Despite several defeats wherever it contested

Bhaktas sure excel at using most shameful.language exposing their mindset.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.