Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Search for your sell. It is in the same discussion forum

I will pass it because I doubt your claim very much ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Please go ahead. In these forums many members posted about the subject including me. I said Coimbatore is one of  the safest cities in India.

How do you know? Have you lived in Coimbatore or have any statistics to prove that ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes. I did not live in Coimbatore. my answer was based on some reports from the Media.

Please post those reports because given your track record it is not possible to believe

People of any city make city safe.I think my city(Ahmedabad) is also safe.

Thank you said by: rambabu
Aditya tripathi wrote:

People of any city make city safe.I think my city(Ahmedabad) is also safe.

I agree with that since I visited Ahmedabad in 2013 and was there for a week visiting other places as well.  We were a group of women only, but we found it absolutely safe to travel at night , even go for walks ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.