Any thing can be learned by any anyone, provided he is ready to do Hard work.

Meet the Man who makes Rs. 22 lakhs per month.from Blogging

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/pardeep-goyal/meet-the-man-whos-making-22-00-000-per-month-from-blogging/?utm_hp_ref=in-lifestyle

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Blogging is a very good platform for those who are dedicated and are prepared to spend time polishing their vocabulary and are able to write interesting posts that have a universal appeal ...I k now of several bloggers who earn 15 - 20 thousand rupees a month spending just 2 or 3 hours a day on their blogs. Some of them have a regular nine to five job as well but are able to manage and earn from their blogs as well!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Definitely possible to earn good amounts. provided, one is ready to do hard work

It is not a question of hard work but dedicated and intelligent work where you analyse your content and select what is current and liked universally..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A combo of dedication, determination and devotion work in earning money.

Earning from blog is also good source for retired person like me. Although I a running shop but there I haven't any earning. My English is not so good. If blogging is possible in my mother tongue Hindi than I can also tried it.

anil wrote:

Earning from blog is also good source for retired person like me. Although I a running shop but there I haven't any earning. My English is not so good. If blogging is possible in my mother tongue Hindi than I can also tried it.

you dont need to worry about being proficient in English because not many Indians are but inspite of it they develop a unique styleof their own and write which is liked by many. It is the content that matters and writing in English makes sure that you reach more people..

Bloffing can be done in Hindi also. There are several sites where in one can Blog in Hindi.

Sure blogging and bloffing or bluffing can be done in any language , rambabu knows well since he bloffs or bluffs his way through most of his posts 

LOL. Try Google search once, whether Blogging can be done Hindi or not.

I don't need to search since I know about it , it is you who needs to read posts carefully before jumping in to post your nonsensical , unconnected replies 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.