Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Right. This fact was advised to Anil, who expressed his opinion if Blogging can be done in Hindi, his mother tongue.

I guess you are beyond perception

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

My message after posting this post has been expressed in my intro lines. If any one wants to make money through Blogging, it can be done with a strong will and determination.

When Posted this thread, I made my intentions very clear that if one wants to earn money through blogging, it is possible if one is ready to learn and work hard.

We all have be habit of reading the post and link article before re responding unlike you 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There may be people who may not be knowing about these facts. It is for them, i made my comment.

I doubt if there is any member here except yourself who does not read the post before responding

If no body reads my posts, how can I help it ?

Again I can only say that you are a unique specimen , totally unbelievable..

Did I force you to believe what ever I say ? if you think i am unreliable, please dont respond.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.