Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Aurangazeb  was a selfish emperor. It is fact that Kings of Rajasthan state help to much to all mugal emperor.  Aurangazeb was worst of them. After death of Swai Jai Sing, King of Jaipur Aurangazes force to sent seven year old son of Jaising to fought war in South.

Well said. Glorifying an emperor, Aurangazeb known for his anti Hindu deeds is unpardonable.  

rambabu wrote:

Well said. Glorifying an emperor, Aurangazeb known for his anti Hindu deeds is unpardonable.  

Swai Jai sing died when he was on a misson in south against Maratha. that mission was failed and hug amount lost by Aurangazeb in this mission. On death of Swai Jai Sing he did not regard is Matyra and speak some hard words for him and Hindus.

anil wrote:

Aurangazeb  was a selfish emperor. It is fact that Kings of Rajasthan state help to much to all mugal emperor.  Aurangazeb was worst of them. After death of Swai Jai Sing, King of Jaipur Aurangazes force to sent seven year old son of Jaising to fought war in South.

The Mughals did not invade India to become saints like one member said, but to plunder and loot and also spread their religion which they all did with violence and force . One can only blame Indian rulers who were not united ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

All Moghal emperor without an exception looted the Country and suppressed Hindus

vijay wrote:

The leftists are not getting left out and the rightists are not always right. Will some one explain what is the need to appease the minority ? It is a canard conveniently spread by vested interests for cornering votes.

I wonder who are the Left historians. The Left parties have very little presence in political life. How can they hold strong position in research of history.  It appears that anyone not agreeing with saffron brigade is termed as 'Left Historian".. I wonder whether the so called Left historians like Romila Thapar are even members of any Left Party like CPI(M).  Also, I have seen that the Left leaders like Yechury never make any statement in support of 'Left historians'.  Apparently, the label of 'Left historian' is fake. They are true professional historians and have nothing to do with Right or Left.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Leftists are true Historians ? Can you substantiate ?

Anyhow, it has been Proved that Aurangazeb is anti Hindus. He is well known as a Hindu Temple demolisher.

The usual muddle from rambabu..

I am not sure how and who started the word left historian here , probably those who keep speaking about right wing, whatever that means. These are media made terminologies that mean very little because no individual would lean or agree with one ideology. Personally I see some good aspects in all political ideologies but on the whole the one that has many good points is the one that you tend to support ..

It is a known fact that even historian s have to base their studies on some ground facts like old literature, word of mouth and archeological evidence . They cannot be 100 percent accurate and could be swayed to a certain extent. .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is frightening to see people writing articles about a demon like Aurangazeb and along him a fakir , honestly the k d of misinformation and manipulation that has been.going on for years to distort history is unbelievable...One more article on the Mughal butcher !!

http://postcard.news/aurangzeb-cruel-king-india-ever-saw/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:

It is frightening to see people writing articles about a demon like Aurangazeb and along him a fakir , honestly the k d of misinformation and manipulation that has been.going on for years to distort history is unbelievable...One more article on the Mughal butcher !!

http://postcard.news/aurangzeb-cruel-king-india-ever-saw/

Very true Usha, the article brings to light some of his horrific doings, although not in so many details. I doubt if  many of us would be even able to read about those details - the manner in which Aurangzeb took lives of others and reveled in their agony and sufferings. And yet, some have the audacity to term those doings as being relevant to that era! Really sick and disgusting, the way in which people such as Aurangzeb, Tipu Sultan etc are being glorified today and the Bollywood is helping them do it!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.