Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The very fact that Communism is a dwindling force yet tries it level best to create unrest wherever it is possible goes to show their mindset which is anything but patriotic..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

JNU of late has been in the news for all the wrong g reasons and instead of excelling academically , has been harboring anti social and criminal activities..

http://postcard.news/jnus-hall-of-shame-rti-reveals-more-criminal-achievements-than-educational/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

JNU of late has been in the news for all the wrong g reasons and instead of excelling academically , has been harboring anti social and criminal activities..

http://postcard.news/jnus-hall-of-shame-rti-reveals-more-criminal-achievements-than-educational/

What is the government doing. It sems to be caught unawares everywhere from Kashmir to JNU.

If I am right, a hard decision or an aggressive policy is due for Kashmir and the separatists by the end of this month or the next. If I am wrong, well, then God save Kashmir.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

It was revealed that students of JNU indulgge in  consumption of alcohol. drugs and intoxicants etc . That is criminal achievements out numbered, educational achievements. A shame. These are the type of students JNU is producing

Students of all universities indulge in these . Nothing new or specific to JNU. You seem to be outdated by millions of years.Passing judgements all the time should be stopped by you now at least.

The problem is the connection between JNU and Kashmir because quite a few of their student leaders who have been in news for sedition and anti social activities come from Kashmir ..and you have the opposition openly supporting them !

vijay wrote:

Students of all universities indulge in these . Nothing new or specific to JNU. You seem to be outdated by millions of years.Passing judgements all the time should be stopped by you now at least.

I disagree. Universities  like Bangalore Universities, Venkateswara University and Andhra Universities are free from Campus politics

rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:

I disagree. Universities  like Bangalore Universities, Venkateswara University and Andhra Universities are free from Campus politics

You speak almost as if you are an authority on all university campuses , just by sitting at home ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.