Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

This aspect I said already that, R.K. Laxman's sarcasm and satire to that matter any any cartoonist's Cartoons are so  subtle, people are likely to to miss the message of the Cartoonist

http://www.essay.uk.com/free-essays/english-language/analysis-political-cartoons.php

Just like the way you ve missed the sarcastic message of Abhishek Sharma!!!

jabeen wrote:
rambabu wrote:

This aspect I said already that, R.K. Laxman's sarcasm and satire to that matter any any cartoonist's Cartoons are so  subtle, people are likely to to miss the message of the Cartoonist

http://www.essay.uk.com/free-essays/english-language/analysis-political-cartoons.php

On second thoughts , thankfully there were/are enough  number of people who were able to perceive the message or else he would not have become so well known and popular..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
rambabu wrote:

On second thoughts , thankfully there were/are enough  number of people who were able to perceive the message or else he would not have become so well known and popular..

Thankfully there are enough people who were not able to perceive the message. If everyone understood it, then it won't seem that clever,  now would it?

God's way of creating balance in the universe I presume. 

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Abhishek Sharma wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Thankfully there are enough people who were not able to perceive the message. If everyone understood it, then it won't seem that clever,  now would it?

I completely agree with that grinning

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Abhishek Sharma
Abhishek Sharma wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
rambabu wrote:

That is absolutely true!! The universe balances everything the eventually! The entire conversation brought to my mind a quote by Mark Twain - Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed!Grin

Back to topic, the common woman concept does look good, I only hope that it holds enough substance as much as the common man!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: rambabu

Something new is always exciting & "Common woman" character is all about that by Laxman's family.

I agree with you. After his death, Laxman's daughter continued the tradition of Common man

rambabu wrote:

I agree with you. After his death, Laxman's daughter continued the tradition of Common man

She HAS continued? I am yet to see even a single cartoon by her so far! It is yet to be seen if she has successfully carried the tradition or not!

All I can see is that the cartoons are signed by R. K. Laxman himself! I think you should stop posting senseless comments and also stop clicking Thank you on each and every post! We are not fools here!

Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.