Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

images 2

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Half knowledge is harmless until it's not used in any tricky situation but it definitely becomes dangerous and sometimes life-threatening when used without some consultation with others.     

shampasaid

Rumors and gossips normally rely on half knowledge which in itself may mean something else altogether . There have been several instances where malicious gossip has led to extreme consequences , when the person concerned was sensitive and had been brought up in a very sheltered atmosphere.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

Indeed half knowledge is dangerous as it puts the person in jeopardy in his life, career & many other aspects. However if one can be understanding & interactive with people & co ordinate to get the full knowledge it would be good.

Having a sound basic knowledge is of paramount importance.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Now knowledge is Google.

vijay wrote:

Now knowledge is Google.

It is convenient and just a click away so...

usha manohar wrote:
vijay wrote:

Now knowledge is Google.

It is convenient and just a click away so...

Its so convenient that it has made people very lazy. Sometimes we come across students submitting their assignments by directly copying from wikipedia or some other sites.

I would say Google has made our lives very hassle free. Gaining knowledge has indeed become quite convenient but it's our attitude which has made us to take the advantage of the situation. Some students and some freelance writers are actually abusing the usage of Google which is a very sorry plight.   

shampasaid

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I would say Google has made our lives very hassle free. Gaining knowledge has indeed become quite convenient but it's our attitude which has made us to take the advantage of the situation. Some students and some freelance writers are actually abusing the usage of Google which is a very sorry plight.   

But it has created a lots of issues also. Many a times Google gives us half cooked knowledge. All that we get is not what we were looking for or wanted. Many a times it is misleading as all the contributions online might not be from a reliable source.

Here I take an example of a some medical symptoms, you google it and you are flooded with information...some which guide you and most of them misguide you and confuse you. You follow them to cure your symptoms and you are in a soup and have to rush to medical emergency. Many information instill unnecessary fear in you. So in such cases , it is half knowledge from Google which turns to be a curse.

For example, one of my relative is a kidney patient and is on low potassium diet. Her daughter googled  about foods for healthy kidney and found lotus seeds, drumsticks etc. beneficial for kidney. She gave them to her mother confidently relying on her knowledge from Google. Her mother's ceratinine level rose up and her condition worsened. When she visited the doctor, she found out that these foods help to have healthy kidney in a regular human but not if the person is kidney patient and is on low sodium and potassium diet. 

so here half knowledge would have killed the person

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Yes half knowledge is dangerous but we always try to learn to make it full knowledge. We need to show our confidence if you have good command on solution otherwise failure may happen.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.